Legacy League Statistics

Well, personally i hate Breach, but i have to run it anyway, because thats the most rewarding thing to do atm. Good exp, loot (because of the sh*tloads of mobs). I still find it a failed concept, because a lot of builds are unable to do it efficiently. Therefore they are forced to pick a meta that allows them to do it, if they don't want to get left behind (financially).

It is kind of wrong to assume that the Breach is the best expansion/addition to the game, because of this data. I think most pepole do what they think is the most rewarding in these kind of games. As do i.

Breach in itself is easy or impossible based on your build. With a good VP instaleech build it is very easy if you have sufficient life/ES pool. Pepole without VP can get around, but they will never be as efficient as VP users. And for some builds it is just impossible.

If you want real, not biased data why dont you just make a poll? At this point it is like im blackmailed with the currency drop rates and say I like breach...
Last edited by Motopsycho on Apr 12, 2017, 11:00:27 AM
This is not taking drop rates into account... Or is it?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Don't care what everyone says... I hate Breach.

Breach is awesome with lots of exp and loot, including awesome breach uniques like chayula randomized chest with unique mods.

People dislike it because they kept dying over and over again being squashed like an insect or being raped by the minions.

And why is that? Because they FAIL.

Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Apr 12, 2017, 11:15:20 AM
"
Adfox73 wrote:
The statistic is exactly like what i played, Perandus and Breach are my favorite stone, Tempest the least favorite, except for achieve challenge and trade for vendor, it is literally useless.

Tempest is OP as hell ... people just dont know how to play them...

1200% increased quantity and 600% increased quality on the whole map is bad? ... yeah what else ^^

Pull together half of the map stay inside of 1 radiating or shining tempest and feel the drops beneath your hands

or corruption tempest, where you can get like 10+ 6 links / hour

or transmog if you want to fill up your alterations - where all the non unique items drop as their selling currency so you can basically pick up the whole map...

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Breach is awesome with lots of exp and loot, including awesome breach uniques like chayula randomized chest with unique mods.

People dislike it because they kept dying over and over again being squashed like an insect or being raped by the minions.

Just like you for example.

Please share with us which - not mega op - 100% meta build - you are using

People dislike breaches, because it is for meta builds only, usually vaal pact only builds except for a very few that can survive it, but are not even close as sufficient like others are
Last edited by exxidus on Apr 12, 2017, 11:12:26 AM
"
exxidus wrote:
"
Adfox73 wrote:
The statistic is exactly like what i played, Perandus and Breach are my favorite stone, Tempest the least favorite, except for achieve challenge and trade for vendor, it is literally useless.

Tempest is OP as hell ... people just dont know how to play them...

1200% increased quantity and 600% increased quality on the whole map is bad? ... yeah what else ^^

Pull together half of the map stay inside of 1 radiating or shining tempest and feel the drops beneath your hands

or corruption tempest, where you can get like 10+ 6 links / hour

or transmog if you want to fill up your alterations - where all the non unique items drop as their selling currency so you can basically pick up the whole map...

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Just like you for example.

Please share with us which - not mega op - 100% meta build - you are using

People dislike breaches, because it is for meta builds only, usually vaal pact only builds except for a very few that can survive it, but are not even close as sufficient like others are

Well you can easily find any builds in the forums that is capable of handling the breaches and with video proofs of it.
when are you gonna give a free mystery box for a random purchase, i d like to finally buy my plague doctor helm.
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Well you can easily find any builds in the forums that is capable of handling the breaches and with video proofs of it.

Yeah thats called meta build.

Ever tried playing with a build that is not listed in the forum section, which are basically the strongest and most OP builds for the current seasons?

There are non meta builds, that can do most of the contents, but not like something as howa ... those builds usually get raped by breaches, because they cant go into the fight prepared or on distance or whatever surviveability they use / dodging the skills ... because on higher breaches there is literally no surviving without instant life leech
Most of the stats I expected. However, I did expect beyond to be higher but I guess most ppl don't realize how good that leaguestone is in a map.
Or maybe some people dont have machines that are strong enough to handle beyond spawns...
Are these stats for all level ranges?

I'd be far more interested in seeing stats for just maps of tier 10 and above. I'm also kind of surprised to see Onslaught so far down the list since it's really good after the buff that it recieved pretty early in the league.

I'm not at all surprised to see Tempest, Torment and Prophecy at the very bottom, since these add no value and no fun at all when they're at normal rarity. I decided to just hide those in my filter.
Last edited by carkasjak on Apr 12, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info