[3.1] The Laserbeam! Crit Ball Lightning build - Clearspeed & Bosskills!

Forgot to include my current flasks. I do have a Vinktar's but am currently running Atziri's Promise for that extra chaos resist as I am lacking in that department at the moment. I don't really have severe mana issues as my mana regen is pretty high as is unless its a mixed map of <regen and no leech than I shouldn't have any problems spamming BL.
Hi guys, thats a great build and a great guide. I have only 1 question depending to "choir of the storm". This amu increases the critchance by lightning resistance. that means, u could get only +75% critchance overall. its not the uncapped lightning resistance. i tried it today. if i remove my boots with lightning resistance, the critchance of ball lightning doesnt change in offensive screen. What do u think about that?
"
i tried it today. if i remove my boots with lightning resistance, the critchance of ball lightning doesnt change in offensive screen. What do u think about that?

Yeah they removed the increased critical strike chance based on your uncapped lightning resistance in 3.0. So it only gives you 75% crit chance which is the capped lightning resistance.

Running a diamond flask is recommended to make up for the missing crit chance. You can probably use different boots with different mods instead of lightning resistance if you already have it capped.

How's Berek's grip work in this build vs a diamond ring? I love your guide so far excellent job by the way much fun!
"
travisiscool wrote:
How's Berek's grip work in this build vs a diamond ring? I love your guide so far excellent job by the way much fun!

Do you mean Berek's Respite for the damage? Or Grip for the life leech?

They both don't get you crit and the damage boost just looks like a worse Opal Ring imho.
Hi! Do you have a POB link?

This ring, it may be a little damage nerf but the mana & life steal is helpful @linkk93
Last edited by travisiscool on Aug 25, 2017, 1:38:27 AM
Any leveling tips/items to use early on?
Hi anyone kills guardians and shaper with this build in 3.0?
Hello. I wonder, didnt this build use Brinerot Whalers before? How do you avoid being shocked during Vinktars effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info