How We Describe Item Mods

GGG please fix yellow items first its sooo sad to drop nice item on high end high level with like 5 life ... dunno why you change minimal item values. Didnt fine any good yellow item almost all this league...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

STOP WASTING OUR TIME WITH THIS USELESS SHIT!

report about (the lack of innovation in) GAME DESIGN!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
who cares give beta now!
and still there is no logic to why x% increased physical damage are OBVIOUSLY local when x% increase elemental are OBVIOUSLY not.

if the first hint here is that you have to explain it diffrent if there is 1-2 elemental dmg on the weapon, well that is part of the problem then.

you guys use local and global with crit ALL THE TIME. please include it in stuff like phys dmg as well. it makes new players super confused with phys spells. (i use this axe that have +139% increase physical damage because it benefit blade vortex)

common, don't be hypocrites with how mutch item descriptions matter........
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
What Happened to Bex?

I hadn't realized this. GGG tracker shows her not posting since the first week of March...

https://gggtracker.com/#page=AFjE8AAAANn_Tg
I guess now would be a good a time to mention Xoph's Nurture:

"Ignites your Skills cause spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 12"

This isn't even a real English sentence. It is devoid of meaning. Sure, we can infer what it might mean but it is still a very confusing and incorrect sentence.
And yeah, fix global and local modifiers, it's not intuitive at all.
"
Zodr wrote:
I guess now would be a good a time to mention Xoph's Nurture:

"Ignites your Skills cause spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 12"

This isn't even a real English sentence. It is devoid of meaning. Sure, we can infer what it might mean but it is still a very confusing and incorrect sentence.
And yeah, fix global and local modifiers, it's not intuitive at all.
idk, seems like perfectly clear/understandable sentence to me: "you skills cause ignites --> that ignites do ignite other enemies within 12 units". Mind you, I'm not even a native eng speaker.
e: the only unclear thing is if that "secondary" ignites spread too making it work ad infinitum until there are no enemies around. Doubt it though, would be too OP.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Apr 5, 2017, 5:39:38 AM
Why not just make it like a normal sentence?
Capital letter at the start, ended my a period at the end.
With the "20% damage penetration on Wise Oak" does that affect damage done by minions?
while i appreciate your efforts this way, mark_ggg's mechanics threads here and on reddit clearly show that your skill descriptions fail to describe what skills really do and how they interact with each other and the environment.

while some complexity is desired to keep the system challenging and the economy working it's a fail if it discourages new players. which it imho likely does.

there are companies which can hide the functionality to shut down the system behind a start-button and people are happy to have discovered it. but you aren't microsoft.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info