How We Describe Item Mods

Interesting work. That's outrageous !
If you're concerned about multi-line mod listings on an item, one option would be to prepend something at the start of each mod. Even a simple bullet point would do. I have always wanted to at least have an option to know if a mod is a prefix or suffix. You could prepend each new mod with (P) or (S) or something like that and then it wouldn't matter how you split up the mod info. You would know it was all one mod until you saw the next indicator symbol.

(P) This is a very cool mod
that has a lot of info to describe
(P) This is another mod
(S) And yet another mod down here

Is there any chance that we would ever be able to see a prefix/suffix indicator in game for each mod? Perhaps as an option when you hold down the ALT key? I love the way the Poe.trade shows P1, P2, P3, S1, S2, ... S7, etc. to let you know exactly which mods are on an item -- this info is essential if you plan to master craft the item later.
"Your dodge chance is unlucky"

What the hell does that mean?

And yes, I know what it means, because I read the wiki but do I really have to read the wiki to get the basics on the system?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
does that mean that that the "added fire/lightning/cold damage" affix on weapons now can be named "added fire/lightning/cold damage to attacks and secondary damage, it doesn't work for spells"?
"
Hizsoo wrote:
But for example Kiara's Determination, a new unique item have this item mod:
Immune to Freeze, Chill, Curses and Stuns during flask effect.
While an old unique item, Dream Fragment have these mods:
Cannot be Frozen
Cannot be Chilled
Please unify the defining words!

Immunity means it removes them in addition to preventing application.
Cannot be frozen/chilled would not remove it if you were to equip said item while being affected by either (I think).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Durentis wrote:
Those interested in meaning seek it.
Obviously. But not so long ago I played Tyranny. There, if there's some term you don't understand, you just click it and get a window with explanation. In-game. If there are other terms in that window, you can in turn look up their definition in the same way. But in PoE you have to go to wiki because there's literally nothing explained in-game :/
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Odoakar wrote:
"Your dodge chance is unlucky"

What the hell does that mean?

And yes, I know what it means, because I read the wiki but do I really have to read the wiki to get the basics on the system?

"Whenever a player rolls to dodge and succeeds, the roll is made again to check if it actually succeeds" is a hell of a mod line to have in maps...
read the quoted post wrong -- deleted
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Apr 5, 2017, 3:24:06 AM
Did you consider:
With at least 40 dexterity allocated in radius:
Mod
Mod
Mod

?
"
Did you consider:
With at least 40 dexterity allocated in radius:
Mod
Mod
Mod

?

Asked and Answered here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5x6amx/ggg_a_small_suggestion_to_improve_readability_on/defyzms/
May all your rings be unique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info