Not supported anymore

"
Chrizzl1981 wrote:
You miss out on about 100% increased elemental damage by not using Doryani's catalyst as a weapon. Next try to get some elemental damage on you helmet, either by an enchantment, or by switching to a helmet that has added elemental damage of it's own. I use Hrimnor's Resolve, which gives 39% increased fire damage, and has some good defence and kinda good # to life. And third, you're still at only 3 gems, with none of them having any burning / fire / area of effect damage. 5/6 gems with let's say 18 increased burning damage each is also another 90 - 110% additional damage.

I think you're well on your way, but all these things together make up easily for the 50K damage difference.

"
Dhalilax wrote:
missing damage from doryani's weapon, you can have elemental damage (plus fire damage as fancy thing) on 2 rings, fire damage from amulet, plus all your jewels on your passive don't give any damage. You should have around 5 jewels (7% life, and up to 20% burning damage..they pretty cheap around 20-30c)

Thanks for the tips!
Since I'm playing SSF, I can't just buy stuff (no doryani yet ^^), but at least I'm not doing anything completely wrong. I did kind of forget about jewels, so I should probably try to get better ones (and craft dex on my gear so that I remove the one that gives me 20 dex and nothing else). I'll also check to see if I have helmets with increased elemental damage. I should probably aim for jewels before "breath of flame" then ?
"
guiniol wrote:
Thanks for the tips!
Since I'm playing SSF, I can't just buy stuff (no doryani yet ^^), but at least I'm not doing anything completely wrong. I did kind of forget about jewels, so I should probably try to get better ones (and craft dex on my gear so that I remove the one that gives me 20 dex and nothing else). I'll also check to see if I have helmets with increased elemental damage. I should probably aim for jewels before "breath of flame" then ?

Yes, you wanna have Jewels with increased Life, the other stats are not that important at the beginning.
More Life is more base damage from RF and more Life regeneration.
So your first priority should be unlocking more Jewel slots and looking that your Life pool is decent ~7.5k. After that you can go for increased damage modifiers at gear, jewels and passivtree.
And you are doing absolutely fine for SF.
Lonewolf
What is the best enchantment one could hope for, for helmet, shoes, gloves?

Increased righteous fire dmg?
Increased burning dmg?
"
Twinks wrote:
Yes, you wanna have Jewels with increased Life, the other stats are not that important at the beginning.
More Life is more base damage from RF and more Life regeneration.
So your first priority should be unlocking more Jewel slots and looking that your Life pool is decent ~7.5k. After that you can go for increased damage modifiers at gear, jewels and passivtree.
And you are doing absolutely fine for SF.

Thanks! Will do.
"
xtlc wrote:
What is the best enchantment one could hope for, for helmet, shoes, gloves?

Increased righteous fire dmg?
Increased burning dmg?

Section 9 of the Guide
Lonewolf
Guys.. I change my Belly to Splendour... Man... This is a other char... Very good! 10.2k Armour, 7.3k life. Lv 92.

Tks again for this build.
Play on X1X
Guys, among your experiences with this build, what is the best between a 0S Kaom's Heart and a 6L Aztiri's Splendor?

Please, help me to understand why players prefer using Atziri's Splendor instead of Kaom's Heart huge increase in life and DoT dps. I do not see the advantage of running extra sockets if RF is socketed in gloves with the +30% DoT Delirium.

Dilemma!
"
Stefouch wrote:
Guys, among your experiences with this build, what is the best between a Kaom's Heart and a Aztiri's Splendor?

Please, help me to understand why players prefer using Atziri's Splendor instead of Kaom's Heart huge increase in life and DoT dps. I do not see the advantage of running extra sockets if RF is socketed in gloves with the +30% DoT Delirium.

The advantage of a Kaom's with the RF setup in Delirium Gloves is a higher Life pool + due that also more Life Regeneration and a "higher" damage output.

The only thing where you wanna have / need a higher damage output is at Bosses T12+ due the increase of their Life and endgame.

The disadvantages are:
You have to get rid of some gems.
You can´t run Item Rarity / Quantity (if available)
Also the "higher" damage output is in "" because you can add concentrated effect at Bosses or even in general which does make up quite a bit.

The Main advantage of the Splendour is the Life gain on kill.
It does not look like that it is much, but due the high trash killrate you often even don´t realize negative mods like - max res, - regeneration, vulnerability or added cold/lightning dmg.
You will realize and feel the difference especially if some of those mods are combined, it is all in all a way smoother playstyle and you are also losing 0 Time compared with the Kaom's because trash is dying with both setups without backtracking if you are in a decent state.

summarize:
Kaom's is good for the real endgame (T15+ and Bosses) and also for players who are willing to pay most of the Time full attention and don´t forget those people who are fapping to maxed stats :-)

Splendour is good for people who wanna run sometimes just a bit brain afk, repeating stuff over and over. Or if you have family/friends and other stuff around during playing and you can´t / don´t want to stay focused most of the Time.

Hope that does help a bit, but best way is simply trying what does suit you better.

Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Nov 10, 2017, 2:58:09 PM
First of all: thanks for the build guide! i love it, and i love the relaxed playstyle.

My question is: what does the description of the RotP shield mean? How can I use vorici master craft to enhance damage mitigation?

"
RotP is with a huge gap Tier one, after Vorici Master Craft from up to 20% dmg mitigation to now 5%

thanks!
I would go even further than Twinks about the difference between kaom and splendour.

Frankly with my current setup I do not have any issues with any map, tier 14-15 bosses do pose some difficulty but only if the map has a ton of mods.

The only place where kaom gets you that extra damage, that extra "POWEEEERRRRR", is at tier 15+ bosses. You go in for hydra or minotaur, or you try farming shaper, uber atziri, then you absolutely need a kaom and the most that you can squeeze out of this build since it's specialty is not single dps.

Like twinks mentioned that life gained on kill is pretty damn important, it's not useful against boss kills, but it is useful even on high tier maps with many mods on them. Does not matter if you have minus resist, or less recovery of life or any other mods, you just run into the mobs, kill, you gain your life back. You can't do that with a kaom.

Also, get a better sceptre, either a rare one but those can be extremely expensive(10 ex or more), with 160+ to elemental damage, or get a high roll doryani, meaning look for 98-100% increased elemental damage on them. This way you would have 130+ do elemental damage. The dark seer is not that good in my opinion.
Last edited by Nosferat on Nov 10, 2017, 5:07:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info