Not supported anymore

"
Twinks wrote:
Well played, nice gear you aquired, as always good tipps and thanks for helping people here several Times :-)

Thanks and you're welcome. And double thanks for the great guide and all of your responses. See you in Abyss.
Hey, wondering where the difference are compared to Death's Oath. Which is for what better?

I'm a little confused as both seem to do with different Auras nearly the same, DoT.
This build is very good and makes fun play it =)

But i dont understand why you use double curse but only use 1 curse :)

MAybe u can explain it for me ?
hello everybody,

i am using this RF biuld. (RF + burning damage + increased area of effect + elemental focus). big thanks to twinks!! very detailed and helpful =)))

but does Ignite Proliferation and Immolate incease the damage too?

"
Ingvader wrote:
hello everybody,

i am using this RF biuld. (RF + burning damage + increased area of effect + elemental focus). big thanks to twinks!! very detailed and helpful =)))

but does Ignite Proliferation and Immolate incease the damage too?

No. RF is degen, not hit.
@Twinks: thanks a lot! :D

I tried Scion for my very first time, decided to try RF first time as well when I saw your build!
I made it to level 90 in Mayhem, here's my (MEDIOCRE! but still, WITNESS ME!) gear:

I dropped Esh boots in a breach and decided to try the combo with Bloodlust, I feel it's so much more reliable against high bleed enemies, I must admit I went this way after trying Hall of Grandmasters and dying mostly to bleed (couldn't complete a single wing but hell, I was still lvl 86 with even less good gear) and found it very helpful against the millions Exiles in mayhem :D So much bleed...

The bonus "frenzy charges on HIT while bleeding" feels really overpowered, more so against bosses where the bonus damage from frenzy charges is where we really need it the most! And also adds a layer of defence against bleeding, much more reliable and steady than a flask with limited charges!

Do you think I will incur in some issue with this setup? See any flaws that maybe I didn't?

Thanks again, great build for great fun! :D
How expensive RotP usually is in the first days of a new league? I don't want to bamboozle myself by picking this as my starter
"
matesasd wrote:
How expensive RotP usually is in the first days of a new league? I don't want to bamboozle myself by picking this as my starter

You might pay up to 20c in the first few days for it, but the price drops quickly. The build is extremely easy to get going. One thing I did not include in my league recap on page 73 was that I used magma orb to level with, and used 2 Inevitability's. Made for very easy leveling to 65 when you can make the switch.
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Dec 4, 2017, 12:56:02 AM
As a side question, is there any other RF build that is....better in a way than this? I'm thinking of starting the same RF build next league, I kind of got bored of scion, but if I don't find anything better, I'll stick with this next league.

This scion is pretty much perfect, the only "drag" if one could call it that,is the premium you need to pay for lvl4 enlighten and red nightmare, and the need to heavily tweak the build at the very end game content.
Last edited by Nosferat on Dec 4, 2017, 11:52:31 AM
"
TheMinimi wrote:
This build is very good and makes fun play it =)
But i dont understand why you use double curse but only use 1 curse :)
MAybe u can explain it for me ?

The Witchfire brew Flask does Provide a level 21 Vulnerability Curse when used/activated.

"
matesasd wrote:

First days 30-40C, normally within 2 weeks down at 1C.

"
Nosferat wrote:
As a side question, is there any other RF build that is....better in a way than this?
"Better" is always situational, there are a few different Marauder guides (chief jugg bers), but those which do provide a difference (higher damage output) do also require a way more acive playstyle, so in the end it depends on what you prefer/like.

Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Dec 4, 2017, 1:44:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info