Not supported anymore

"
First of all: thanks for the build guide! i love it, and i love the relaxed playstyle.

My question is: what does the description of the RotP shield mean? How can I use vorici master craft to enhance damage mitigation?

"
RotP is with a huge gap Tier one, after Vorici Master Craft from up to 20% dmg mitigation to now 5%

thanks!

You can´t it is from Leo, I somehow typed the wrong Master there my bad.
5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time is the possibility and that has been 20% prior the nerf.
Lonewolf
How can i run

- Blasphemy + Flammability

- Purity of Fire

- Vitality

at the same time ? im over 100 % mana

i used ur gem combo and ur skill tree

Thx for an answer :)
"
TheMinimi wrote:
How can i run

- Purity of Fire

- Vitality

Upgrade blasfemy gem
Play on X1X
"
TheMinimi wrote:
How can i run

- Purity of Fire

- Vitality

You either need a Lev 4 enlighten gem, or you have to activate the Sovereignty cluster at the Passivtree.
Lonewolf
Okay thx now i got it :)

If i use Sovereignty i can run 3 x 35 %
Last edited by TheMinimi on Nov 12, 2017, 9:49:56 AM
Hello, I wonder how much minmaxer people like to pay for this 174 % damage rare sceptre.
@Twinks, @Nosferat: Thank you very much for your feedbacks! Now I understand :-)
You can also be super inefficient and link your Blasphemy/Vulnerability to a lvl 3 Enlighten AND Vitality/PoF to another lvl 3, in case you can't afford a lvl 4 Enlighten.

Not that anyone would ever want to waste a socket...

>.>
<.<
>.>

-_-*

being poor sucks...
So I have some final thoughts on this build I would like to share with ya'll. First, love the build. It was one of my favorites I'v ever played. I was able to complete all content with this character. I was able to kill Shaper and Uber Atziri Kill with her. I made several changes to the original build that I wanted to share. First my ending gear.

The only thing I missed out on that I wanted was the RF hat enchant, but what evs.

The few recommendations I would have for anyone wanting to defeat Shaper and/or Uber Atziri with this build, you need the Kaoms and the more multiplier from either the gloves or the hat. You just cant deal enough damage with Atziri's Splendour effectively. Second if you want to do that content, I also recommend using Purity of Ice on Shaper and Purity of Lightning on Uber Atziri instead of Vitality for additional survivability.

Next I started using the Pathfinder ascendancy from the original guide and never switched to Inquisitor. Mainly because of the dex issue but I also like the extra flask charges and since you get 30% increased damage instead of 25 it is better for me. The consecrated ground from the Inquisitor is nice but I find it is mostly useless as I am always on the move.

To keep Elemental Overload active, I switched to a Essence of Horror crafted gloves to get my Cyclone crit to almost 30%. It is active almost all of the time with this setup. Here is my final Cylcone and defensive stats along with my passive tree.

So all in all, loved this build. I will be doing it again in Abyss League too. I was considering building a wander but due to the Vaal Pact nerf, I will be doing this again. Good luck to you all! :D
Last edited by PhoenixFlame on Dec 12, 2017, 8:51:59 PM
Well played, nice gear you aquired, as always good tipps and thanks for helping people here several Times :-)
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info