Not supported anymore

Hi, if you were to be ES based. Would you choose occultist over pathfinder? or is pathfinder still superior?
"
chrspaul wrote:
Hi, if you were to be ES based. Would you choose occultist over pathfinder? or is pathfinder still superior?

Till that build has nothing to do with ES I will make it short without much explanation.
Occultist is ES based way better than Pathfinder.

Trickster and Occultist are with a big gap tier 1 if you wanna go for an ES version.

Lonewolf
Been playing with this build, liking it, just discussing RF with another RF player and realized that this build runs immortal call without any way to make endurance charges... if that's intended could you please explain why/how it works?
~~Katie ^-^
"
Been playing with this build, liking it, just discussing RF with another RF player and realized that this build runs immortal call without any way to make endurance charges... if that's intended could you please explain why/how it works?

Hi, I am using the "The Red Dream" Jewel http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Dream .
That Jewel has a x % chance on kill to grant an endurance charge.
The value of x is the same as you have Fire or all elemental resistances activated in the jewels area.
So at the position which i showed to place it http://imgur.com/t5QhCYx it is a 14% chance on kill to get an endurance charge, which is normally absolutely enough considered the trash clear speed.
But you can also enable the Diamond Skin point there (Extra Res) and you will have a 29% chance.

Both is shown at the Jewel and mentioned at the tipps section of the guide, gl & hf.

Edit: just saw that I read the question wrong, even without endurance charges Immortal Call does provide the base 0.4 seconds invunerability against physical damage. Endurance charges are just increasing that time.
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Apr 16, 2017, 5:58:07 AM
So without the red dream(cuz im broke) is the 0.4s even really worth it or can I drop that link relatively safely and just run with a kaom's
~~Katie ^-^
It does help against high damage spikes, if you are familiar with PoE and its mechanics and feel confident you can drop it yeah. Otherwise I would not recommend running without it.
Lonewolf
Can i consider the Hrimnor Resolve helmet as a good item for this build ?(can be up to 40% increased fire damage and 70hp at his maximum)
Last edited by moumout on Apr 19, 2017, 9:08:08 AM
If your resistances are still capped it is fine, although RF does not trrigger the passiv and you are missing up to 30 Life, so I would not use him as an endgame item, as I said a bit before already, the build is not lacking damage, it is more about to get the max survivability out of it.
Lonewolf
Hi,

What should be the HP pool to gear towards ?
Endgame should be around 8.5k
Lev 80-90 might be around 7.8-8+k because of the HP/level (strength)
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Apr 22, 2017, 5:28:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info