Not supported anymore

"
Twinks wrote:
I am running RF builds since 2013 and did run every version (ES Shadow, Marauder, Templer) except of totems, because I do not like the playstyle.

Hi, I am new to Righteous Fire. Since you've played this skill with all classes, I am wondering which class/ascendancy is the best for RF and why? Also why is it called "pure"?
RF was especially in the earlier days often just used as a spell damage increase.
It took quiet a while till some people did run it as a main skill and tried to sustain it.
Thats why people call it pure/only RF, because RF is the main skil and not just a spell damage boost.

Towards the different classes and ascendancies.
I thought about to implement it at the guide, but I decided against it because it will end in a endless discussion like it always does.

Here is a detailed guide about ES RF with the players oppinion towards class "quality" shown by a graph.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/660316

I would just recommend, google for RF guides, look at setup + gameplay videos and build your own oppinion.
Lonewolf
The extra damage against Hindered enemies on Singularity sceptre does not apply to RF. Conditional modifiers can never affect Damage Over Time damage due to the coding of the game.
"
PandaMan0 wrote:
The extra damage against Hindered enemies on Singularity sceptre does not apply to RF. Conditional modifiers can never affect Damage Over Time damage due to the coding of the game.

You are absolutely right with that. Now you just have to show me someone who stated that it would affect RF, because neither I nor someone else did.

It is just recommended as an cheap alternative for the duration till you can affort the doryanis.
The reason for it is 1st the base 30% inc. elemental damage and 2nd the slowing effect, which does for instance prevent that monsters like apes leave the RF area alive. The slowing effect does also provide advantages against several other mob types, which in the end does save a lot of time what you would have wasted for backtracking or following them around.

Ps: If it would apply, you could even consider it as best in slot. It would have 22% less increased dmg, but the 25% reduced movement speed would make easily up for that in several ways.
Lonewolf
Playing it for a awhile and level 71 now.So far,It's going solid .
Finding jewels with good stats is an issue atm since they are hard to find and cost quite a bit of chaos but it should become affordable soon hopefully.
Just coasted through a T12 Death & Taxes map. Really like the capability of the build and, the lack of button mashing.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing and that I'm hoping you plan on expanding it in to 3.0 as I'd like to run it again in the upcoming league.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Hello, dear topic started.

I have not been playing in POE since Atlas of Worlds has been installed.

After long period Ive decided to play again and choosed ur guide :)

Right now Im levelling till 65 and so on.

I think it will be really cool if you add in ur guide some of unique items for levelling (chest, rings,weapon etc).

Thank you for the guide,
Peace
This is probably the best guide I've ever seen.

Detailed explanations of how the build works, small touches such as the text colour of each skill gem, information being divided into logical sections which you can skip without the risk of scrolling too far and missing something... excellent thread. Thank you very much. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
@ xNearx
Yeah I know that trouble with the jewels, at league beginning it is a bit of a struggle because of the amount of people and item flippers. Now with a 3 month old league you have to be patient for an right offer, because less people are playing.
The best way is to set PoE Trade at live search with a setup like that:
http://poe.trade/search/humonohomenika/live
you can also add increased damage over time as 3rd search option.

@ Bowman
Nice to see that you are still goind strong, I remeber you were one of the first people responding to the guide :-)
Yes I will keep the build up do date and will overhaul it when there are enough infos for 3.0

@ goncharov92
For the leveling aspect you do not really need any specific Unique items.
The only thing which is recommended is a weapon with +1 level to your damage source gem level.
Just look that you have a big enough life pool and try to always have your resistances capped.
Everything else is at the leveling section of the guide, gl & hf.

@ Sarno
Thank you very much for your kind words, appreciate it :-)
Lonewolf
"
Twinks wrote:

@ goncharov92
For the leveling aspect you do not really need any specific Unique items.
The only thing which is recommended is a weapon with +1 level to your damage source gem level.
Just look that you have a big enough life pool and try to always have your resistances capped.
Everything else is at the leveling section of the guide, gl & hf.

thank you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info