Not supported anymore

Hey there! Its me again!

Is there a reason to get the Rumi Flask for me if there is worse rolls than urs in the guide? For example you have 36% to block . .... and 19% Block SPells.... . I could buy something like 19% of 1st mod and 10% or something like that of second mod.

Thnaks! Hope Ive made myself clear!
Yes it definitely does make sense, I know ~20 and ~10 does not sound a lot, but considered how often you might/will use the flask it is absolutely worth it. The alternative would be a normal granite or even sulphur flask and we do not really need more remove xx on use except burning, freezing and bleeding.
Lonewolf
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Singularity

(60-80)% increased Damage against Hindered Enemies is a conditional modifier and it doesn't affect damage over time.

The Bottom Bonus dont work with Rf i fell it so because the falling at same time.

Or i am so wrong with it ?

copy pasta from side 3:

It is just recommended as an cheap alternative for the duration till you can afford the doryanis.
The reason for it is 1st the base 30% inc. elemental damage and 2nd the slowing effect, which does for instance prevent that monsters like apes leave the RF area alive. The slowing effect does also provide advantages against several other mob types, which in the end does save a lot of time what you would have wasted for backtracking or following them around.

Ps: If it would apply, you could even consider it as best in slot. It would have 22% less increased dmg compared with doryani's, but the 25% reduced movement speed would make easily up for that in several ways.

Edit: I added it to the guide now
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jun 16, 2017, 8:41:32 AM
Hey man so I have been testing some things on this build on POB and just had a few questions for you.

What was the main reason behind the scion choice over say the Berserker as a class choice?

https://pastebin.com/LzMM5kTL

With the changes in there to a Berserker the damage is upped to 560000 on RF so was curious to know your thoughts as to whether scion is the best choice over this or not.
Thanks for the great work on this build.
Hi, just wanted to ask if Infernal Mantle is a good substitute until I can get Atziri's Splendor? Does the Fire bonus stack up wih RF?

Also, if I use Hrimnor Resolve would I get further fire dmg bonus?
@DravenBloodmoon

Edit:
I did not realize that you used 3.0 already, thanks towards rah again.
If you replace it now again with Scion she has ~435000 damage, so the gap is not that big as it seemed.
As I always said, RF is not lacking damage, the main thing what you need is survivability and Scion is better in that case, also Scion had literally no place in any meta and RF was a way to make good use of her.

@y135lc
The 25-35% more fire damage do apply. The conversion to chaos damage does not, because DoT effects can not be converted and no it is not a good substitude. No increased life, high amount of energy shield, also the 100% increased spell damage taken when on low mana is all really bad. Better get a cheap rare chest.

Yes you do get the increased Fire damage values from gear like Hrimnor's.

Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Jun 16, 2017, 1:20:15 AM
Thanks for the reply.
"
Twinks wrote:
I don´t know what you did, but the numbers from POB do make that way 0 sense for me.

He used 3.0 for his version, where inc. Burning Damage turned into a more multiplier and all that stuff. But well, having your equip+tree, giving it another 1.4 more multiplier adds quite a lot of damage, you just give up on a lot of defense. A lot.

Used your build in the 1week race for fun, trying to decide whether I want to play RF in 3.0 or not. Great written guide, really good job. I'm personally more a fan of Kaom+Essence helmet/gloves, but that's just me. Thanks for your work once again. :3
Last edited by reh on Jun 15, 2017, 3:46:13 PM
Thank you reh, I compared it back and forth, should have looked a bit closer at the tree/version itself -.-

It is still around 1 month to go till 3.0 will be released and most likely we will see some more changes in that time. Does not make much sense to plan everything right now, but yeah I guess that´s just normal...^^
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info