Not supported anymore

"
JamP wrote:
Lv 91 today!! Using Belly 5L, 7,5k life and 8k Armour, 928 life reg.

I do not know what to do to improve these numbers, but I can already do all the maps until t13/14 ... Some bosses still have difficulties. But I'm really enjoying it.

Any green support gem work in RF? My sixth link from Belly is green (bbbbrg)

you can use my 6l setup.
"
Spell_Singer wrote:
6l rf setup:
Spoiler

Arcane Surge in order to add a tag duration to Righteous Fire... With this support gem starts to work Swift Affliction.

Swift Affliction is better than Efficacy.

p.s. sorry for my bad english xDDDD

When linked with the support gem Spell Totem Support, burning damage is based off of the totem's life/energy shield pool rather than the caster. Burning Damage is inflicted instead upon the totem as well. Spell totem also allows use of Swift Affliction and Efficacy Support, which are not supported when self-cast due to the lack of a duration tag

tis is wat write in wiki
Last edited by vic138 on Oct 19, 2017, 7:56:33 AM
"
Stefouch wrote:
"
guiniol wrote:
I must admit, I didn't read the whole thread, but around what damage/life should I attempt merciless lab? I currently have 5.5K life and have about 24k damage.

I am using this RF build following Twinks' guide here.

I started running Merciless Lab around level 71 with 6k life, Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask (for blind), 40k DoT dps, 10k armour, capped resists. It was pretty easy.

Now I am lvl 75 with the following stats:
7k life (net regen +1.4k/s)
97k DoT dps (with Witchfire Brew, EO and EE active)
13k armour
Fire resist cap: 88%
Resists Fire/Cold/Light./Chaos: 109/119/145/-11

I'm using Kaom's Heart instead of Atziri's Splendor because I dropped it in a low tier map with a previous beginner build.
Still a lot of thinks to improve.
E.g.: I need more Fire resists for running cursed maps (and I'm using The Formless Inferno helmet), my jewels and rings are trash, skill gems are still leveling and have no quality, missing the Blood Dance, and I still needs 5 passive pts to get Holy Fire and Whispers of Doom.

My Gear

I love this build.

Thanks for the info. I'm lvl 75 and appart from the 5K armour, I'm about the same as you were lvl 71, I even have the witchfire brew and the additional curse on ennemies, so I guess I could try it (if I add concentrated effect instead of item rarity, used for farming humility, I'm at 35K DoT DPS)

Not sure why my armour is so low. I've been mainly concentrating on getting life and capping my resists though. Would you mind taking a look at my build and telling me if I'm doing something wrong (this is only my second real character ^^)
"
Spell_Singer wrote:
"
JamP wrote:

I do not know what to do to improve these numbers, but I can already do all the maps until t13/14 ... Some bosses still have difficulties. But I'm really enjoying it.

you can use my 6l setup.

Tks! You use Arcane Surge, but this need use mana to start... How to work? I'm a new player.. Lol
Play on X1X
you are crazy? i don`t use spell totem... spell totem originally has duration tag. so afficacy works without arcane surge...
"
JamP wrote:
"
Spell_Singer wrote:
"
JamP wrote:

you can use my 6l setup.

Tks! You use Arcane Surge, but this need use mana to start... How to work? I'm a new player.. Lol

Arcane Surge Support from gamepedia:

Skill Functions and Interactions:
Duration: increases and reductions to duration will apply to the duration of the buff. Additionally, Less Duration Support will apply its damage boost, even if the active skill gem does not otherwise have the duration tag.
Stopped leveling at 95. Rerolled gear into triple curse kaom's/30% gloves combo. It's far from perfection (30% l. res., poor jews), but got 9k hp and 746k dps with flasks on. Did all guardians, uber lab (very easy, but this build is too slow for grinding it), did not kill Shaper (tried with standard 6L armour Splendour version). Current setup:

Jeweles: 8x 7% max. hp and 18-20% burning damage.
i am curious,,,,does anyone run hall of grandmasters ?if so i'd like to see a video..also with guardians....it seems so hard to me to do it.....thnx in advance!!!
hi, ty for the guide, very nice build.

have you try razor of the seventh sun midnight blade ?
"
Baal86 wrote:
hi, ty for the guide, very nice build.

have you try razor of the seventh sun midnight blade ?

It could work as an inexpensive weapon to carry you from 68 to 75, but Doryani's Catalyst is generally pretty inexpensive and even with a minimum roll on it's implicit +Elemental Damage would give more damage than Razor of the Seventh Sun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info