Not supported anymore

"
vic138 wrote:
is it possible to get mom on this build, as i like mom for can avoid death from 1 hit.

MoM depends on free mana... In our case, all mana is reserved by our auras. So MoM is a waste of passive skills.
how you get blade vortex ?
"
Spell_Singer wrote:
6l rf setup:
Spoiler

Arcane Surge in order to add a tag duration to Righteous Fire... With this support gem starts to work Swift Affliction.

Swift Affliction is better than Efficacy.

p.s. sorry for my bad english xDDDD

Woaw! Is this a bug (that will be fixed) or is this an intended mechanic?
It seems that Efficacy supports RF without the need of Arcane Surge. I noticed an extra tiny support icon on the skill tooltip.

"
vic138 wrote:
is it possible to get mom on this build, as i like mom for can avoid death from 1 hit.

Found a thread with RF-MoM:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959969

I tested this version. Seems working.
But the MoM version does way less DoT dps.
And requires a Mana Flask (unless you have insane mana regen).
And requires 2 more uniques (hard to cap resists).
Switched back to this current version here!
Last edited by Stefouch on Oct 18, 2017, 11:17:15 AM
"
Stefouch wrote:
"
Spell_Singer wrote:
6l rf setup:
Spoiler

Arcane Surge in order to add a tag duration to Righteous Fire... With this support gem starts to work Swift Affliction.

It seems that Efficacy supports RF without the need of Arcane Surge. I noticed an extra tiny support icon on the skill tooltip.

"
vic138 wrote:

Found a thread with RF-MoM:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1959969

I tested this version. Seems working.
But the MoM version does way less DoT dps.
And requires a Mana Flask (unless you have insane mana regen).
And requires 2 more uniques (hard to cap resists).
Switched back to this current version here!

thx dude, but i think i better follow back this build, its too detail to understand
Thank you for this build. I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm currently lvl 75 and farming channel for a tabula rasa to replace a 4L belly (not enough fusings for a 5L, let alone a 6L, playing SSF).

I must admit, I didn't read the whole thread, but around what damage/life should I attempt merciless lab? I currently have 5.5K life and have about 24k damage.
Lv 91 today!! Using Belly 5L, 7,5k life and 8k Armour, 928 life reg.

I do not know what to do to improve these numbers, but I can already do all the maps until t13/14 ... Some bosses still have difficulties. But I'm really enjoying it.
Play on X1X
Lv 91 today!! Using Belly 5L, 7,5k life and 8k Armour, 928 life reg.

I do not know what to do to improve these numbers, but I can already do all the maps until t13/14 ... Some bosses still have difficulties. But I'm really enjoying it.

Any green support gem work in RF? My sixth link from Belly is green (bbbbrg)
Play on X1X
*1013 life reg.
Play on X1X
"
guiniol wrote:
I must admit, I didn't read the whole thread, but around what damage/life should I attempt merciless lab? I currently have 5.5K life and have about 24k damage.

I am using this RF build following Twinks' guide here.

I started running Merciless Lab around level 71 with 6k life, Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask (for blind), 40k DoT dps, 10k armour, capped resists. It was pretty easy.

Now I am lvl 75 with the following stats:
7k life (net regen +1.4k/s)
97k DoT dps (with Witchfire Brew, EO and EE active)
13k armour
Fire resist cap: 88%
Resists Fire/Cold/Light./Chaos: 109/119/145/-11

I'm using Kaom's Heart instead of Atziri's Splendor because I dropped it in a low tier map with a previous beginner build.
Still a lot of thinks to improve.
E.g.: I need more Fire resists for running cursed maps (and I'm using The Formless Inferno helmet), my jewels and rings are trash, skill gems are still leveling and have no quality, missing the Blood Dance, and I still needs 5 passive pts to get Holy Fire and Whispers of Doom.

My Gear

I love this build.
Last edited by Stefouch on Oct 19, 2017, 4:03:57 AM
"
Stefouch wrote:
"
Spell_Singer wrote:
6l rf setup:
Spoiler

Arcane Surge Support from gamepedia:
Spoiler
Skill Functions and Interactions:
Duration: increases and reductions to duration will apply to the duration of the buff. Additionally, Less Duration Support will apply its damage boost, even if the active skill gem does not otherwise have the duration tag.

p.s. efficacy doesn`t work without arcane surge... and swift affliction have more damage boost than afficacy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info