Not supported anymore

Well, we can't see your character so we don;t know what items you have specifically, but yeah, your hp is simply too low. You would need to have a minimum of 7K hp at these levels.
Question: If I don't have a ring, that gives Adds +X to +Y Cold/Chaos/Lightning dmg to the attack (for getting the EE to work), can I just put a Added Lightning Damage Support or a Added Cold Damage Support or an Added Chaos Damage Support gem linked to the cyclone gem to achieve the same effect?
"
xtlc wrote:
Question: If I don't have a ring, that gives Adds +X to +Y Cold/Chaos/Lightning dmg to the attack (for getting the EE to work), can I just put a Added Lightning Damage Support or a Added Cold Damage Support or an Added Chaos Damage Support gem linked to the cyclone gem to achieve the same effect?

Chaos damage doesn`t elemental damage and it doesn`t work with "Elemental Equilibrium".

"add cold damage support" is not the best option, because if you use a Pyre ring, it will convert the cold into fire and at montres the resistance to fire will only increase.

The best way to get EE to work, add in to the Cyclone "add lightning damage support" gem instead of "life gain on hit support".

p.s. sorry for my bad english :)
Last edited by Spell_Singer on Oct 12, 2017, 2:45:12 AM
Thanks!
Under Magic Find Setup you say we need 129% Fire Resistances, how do you get to that number?
I get 123% (89% + 34%), am I missing something?
+75% this is the main resistance;
+1% to maximum fire resistance from "Barbarism"
+5% to maximum fire resistance from "purity of fire level 23"
+8% to maximum fire resistance from "rise of the phoenix"

For high tier maps the elemental weakness = 34%

75+1+5+8+34 = 123%

jamespatt125, you are absolutely right.
From patch notes:
"Efficacy Support now correctly supports Damage over Time effects."

Soo does efficacy support RF now?
"
Zaliel wrote:
From patch notes:
"Efficacy Support now correctly supports Damage over Time effects."

Soo does efficacy support RF now?

rf has a duration? xDDDDD
How can I use flammability, vitality and purity of fire all together?
"Supports any skill that DEALS DAMAGE or HAS A DURATION."

does RF count as a skill that deals damage? I hope so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info