3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

Hi, i did post in u thread already few days/weeks ago but i had a pretty small budget then. I did play more and gather more.

Im now with around 50 EX + Skyforths + Flasks + full Pathfinder Discharger what i can also sell, so another 10-20 EX.

Do you think its enough to destroy guards/shaper?

I tryed to search for a double T1 Phys wand but seems its almoust impossible on Legacy. What would u recommend or maybe any tips on crafting it? Would also enjoy any poe.trade Legacy examples of a good Phys wand.

I did play a LL Raider Wander in past but with a lot lower budget and without Skyforths it felt like i dont do enough dmg to bosses to kill them comfortably.
"
Hi, i did post in u thread already few days/weeks ago but i had a pretty small budget then. I did play more and gather more.

Im now with around 50 EX + Skyforths + Flasks + full Pathfinder Discharger what i can also sell, so another 10-20 EX.

Do you think its enough to destroy guards/shaper?

I tryed to search for a double T1 Phys wand but seems its almoust impossible on Legacy. What would u recommend or maybe any tips on crafting it? Would also enjoy any poe.trade Legacy examples of a good Phys wand.

I did play a LL Raider Wander in past but with a lot lower budget and without Skyforths it felt like i dont do enough dmg to bosses to kill them comfortably.

Yeah dual T1 phys is rare period, even more so on wands. You can use a pure ele wand just fine though. Its actually better for the price. Just drop Winter Spirit/Tempest Blast and then either get some flat cold on gear or run HoI for shatters.
Currency wise you should be fine to get a decent 6l, a decent wand, and some jewelery
Somewhat of a silly question...

But is there a list of "recommended" enchants for the Skyforth boots? :)

I see the value of added lightning damage on the boots themselves but what about something like 16% attack and cast speed if you've killed recently?
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
blindz02 wrote:
So Currently trying out this build, and so far I'm enjoying it.

Just a few questions, is my DPS at lvl75 alright or am I missing something or is there something I can upgrade that'll increase my DPS?

DPS Tooltip: 45k Barrage || 27k Kinetic Blast (In hideout with Golems and Auras)

Current Gear:

Jewels:

Current Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRCaAKmw18ES8UsBXXGYoZ1ySdJP0nISoLKwosvy9vMFswfDdMN9Q_c0ZxSVFQQlFHUzVWY1b6XfJfal-wYENiWmznbj1vnnBScLtzcHcHePl-3X8rf4B_xoGsgh6DCYTFhq6HE4nTjDaNuY_6kyeVyJcGmmGbtZyknrefiKEvoqOpea0zr-u0DL6Avoq-7sHFwfPCc8M6xKLHncfKyUTKSsrTznDQ0NN-2RPfmOGI5GrnCudU6rrsGO0_7g7vevDV8W325_1u_gn_EP_e

Faster hitting wand helps with damage a lot but you should be fine for now. Also a lot of damage comes from tree nodes (Getting all the multi, getting point blank, etc) which leads to my next observation, you dont have point blank yet. It probably isnt needed for leveling or any lower maps and it wont affect tooltip, but it makes a huge difference on bosses like shaper/guardians. The next thing I noticed is 3 prop jewels and honestly those are the last thing I would worry about, a 4 prop will obviously give more damage, but the cost of them can be quite high. I would try to hit like l88-90 ish to fill out some more of your tree before worrying about tooltip

Edit: Also getting 'to attacks' vinktar is best, although pen is good and pen makes things like EE and + monster res map mods less annoying
The main difference I think though is I have an Imbued (1.5 base aps), I get like 120 more multi from tree, and my jewels are all 4 damage prop (besides one which has res)
As long as stuff is dying though, you should be alright

Oh and last question, what would be the most optimal nodes to drop for duelist leech and vaal pact?
Hey guys could you check my char out (fallun) and see where I could improve? I'm thinking probably a 900+ chest next. This build has ruined every other build for me. I cant believe how crazy it is, and this is in the nerfed form?! Haha.

I love it so much i'm willing to put all my currency into finalizing it. I started with a different tree but am open to anything. I have 14ex + 2130C in current cash I can sink into it. Another ~20ex up for sale. I have everything needed to start it, crafted a nice lightning damage wand, skyforth, all the flasks etc. Thanks for any input!
"
Pracis wrote:
Somewhat of a silly question...

But is there a list of "recommended" enchants for the Skyforth boots? :)

I see the value of added lightning damage on the boots themselves but what about something like 16% attack and cast speed if you've killed recently?

The IAS/Move speed one for general clear speed, Added lightning/Pen for boss killing. Leech if you want, but I don't think its worth it when you have vinktar (even non leg)

"
blindz02 wrote:

Oh and last question, what would be the most optimal nodes to drop for duelist leech and vaal pact?

Uh maybe the scion Multi and IAS (Keep the jewel socket, just not the following stuff) and then also perhaps the extra nodes in the wand wheel north of witch. (either the damage or the IAS/Acc depending on how good your hit% chance is)

"
coaa wrote:
Hey guys could you check my char out (fallun) and see where I could improve? I'm thinking probably a 900+ chest next. This build has ruined every other build for me. I cant believe how crazy it is, and this is in the nerfed form?! Haha.

I love it so much i'm willing to put all my currency into finalizing it. I started with a different tree but am open to anything. I have 14ex + 2130C in current cash I can sink into it. Another ~20ex up for sale. I have everything needed to start it, crafted a nice lightning damage wand, skyforth, all the flasks etc. Thanks for any input!

Yeah a higher es chest, then I think jewels. They can be a huge source of damage. 21/20 Added Lightning is a solid source of flat damage for your barrage, although with pure ele I'm not sure it'll be a huge upgrade over 20/20. For rings, you could look for ones with open prefix for ES%. A shield with spell damage is also an upgrade, but very pricey and I'm not to good with league market and finally a Barrage CoE is best, but from what I heard, they are stupidly overpriced in league atm so I wouldn't worry about that too much
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 24, 2017, 6:15:10 PM
This is way too sick...
Having so much fun with this build.

Its not cheap. I crafted or looted everything but the topaz ring and +1 to gems gloves which I got for 30c. I made 2 very similar wands (one is t2/t2 and one is t1/t3) in about 3k alterations+. Shield was chaises spammed but Ive made about 4 very similar with both old fashion and chaos spamming.

My main is LL RF which is like running in quicksand compared to this build. I ran shaped strands in 2 minutes with HH and I pick up alterations on up. I haven't tried guardians yet but t15 is easy. I kept dying at first due to bleed but that's changed by switching flask. Then I tried elemental reflect map mod on accident...

I still want to upgrade my chest and I have a better chest that isn't linked. I'd like to make a t1 phys# and % wand as well. Oh and I need to craft a good crystal belt but I need strength badly.

Anyways. Very fun build.
Last edited by Katyperri on May 3, 2017, 4:39:18 AM
"
Katyperri wrote:
Having so much fun with this build.

Its not cheap. I crafted or looted everything but the topaz ring and +1 to gems gloves which I got for 30c. I made 2 very similar wands (one is t2/t2 and one is t1/t3) in about 3k alterations+. Shield was chaises spammed but Ive made about 4 very similar with both old fashion and chaos spamming.

My main is LL RF which is like running in quicksand compared to this build. I ran shaped strands in 2 minutes with HH and I pick up alterations on up. I haven't tried guardians yet but t15 is easy. I kept dying at first due to bleed but that's changed by switching flask. Then I tried elemental reflect map mod on accident...

I still want to upgrade my chest and I have a better chest that isn't linked. I'd like to make a t1 phys# and % wand as well. Oh and I need to craft a good crystal belt but I need strength badly.

Anyways. Very fun build.

Thanks mate, glad you like it!
Yeah its not a cheap build, and wasn't meant to be. You can do cheaper wanders either life based or lowlife with Chayula ammy but eh.. (both don't need skyforth)
For the wand, you can run a pure ele wand and drop empower for herald of ice. It typically performs better. Just drop winter spirit/tempest blast if you do. But yeah strength is hard to get, I rolled 42 on a ring and just keep my inc duration at a low level :p Can always take a +30 node on tree though, just if you want to min-max then its obviously not optimal.
broken. ok that isnt cheap, but still broken. barrage nerf incoming?
Last edited by R.0.M.K.A on May 4, 2017, 6:49:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info