3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

Any idea what to do with the 3.0 ES nerfs? Are you thinking of going into belly of the beast and a life setup? A mind over matter setup? Or try to hold onto the es dream with all you amazing gear?
"
MU_zza wrote:
Any idea what to do with the 3.0 ES nerfs? Are you thinking of going into belly of the beast and a life setup? A mind over matter setup? Or try to hold onto the es dream with all you amazing gear?

Im slowly working on trying a life setup atm, but yeah I dunno. As of right now, ES leech builds are pretty dead I think
do you think its worth to drop from 10kes to 8.5k es but gain 100k dps according to Pob worth it?
"
jnguyem wrote:
do you think its worth to drop from 10kes to 8.5k es but gain 100k dps according to Pob worth it?

Personal preference. I wouldn't but if you want to push your damage as much as you can, then go for it
Last edited by BadBuild on Jun 28, 2017, 8:11:06 AM
Bro don't give up the build, they said they rework reflect, so there might be a way :)
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
MU_zza wrote:

Im slowly working on trying a life setup atm, but yeah I dunno. As of right now, ES leech builds are pretty dead I think

Without doubt, ES is absolutely dead if you intend to survive by leeching.

GGG really pulled out all the stops for this one.
Even if they rework reflect you're still going to get murdered by incoming end game damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 17, 2017, 1:56:42 AM
Sorry, forgot about this thread with work and stuff.

While I would have loved to continue, even with a reworked reflect I don't think it'd work. Your life variant is still very strong, and is what I recommend people who message me now. There are a few other interesting options people could try though, some scion shenanigans mostly for the endless leech and pf bonus's I think would be cool, although pure pathfinder is most likely just flat out better.

I am still open to any questions though about wanders, I don't mind answering and I think I have my new OP life build, just need to wait to test it out before showcasing it

I think if they change reflect its still ok to run CI. I think 7-8k ES should be reachable but some of the bosses can require more then just facetanking.

You still leech ES back just not instant. I did play a little with HoWA ST in Turmoil, didn't take Vaal Pact and was ok for the most part if i dodge things. Only reflect was killing me almoust every time but thats normal without instant leech.

However i dont know what gonna be better in 3.0.

Reaching 6k life should be as hard as reaching 7k ES so Life might win with its insta leech
Used this build and philos as a base to finalize my Legacy wander, thanks for great input and a sick build! This is what I ended up with finally.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRA5YJoA18DkgOXA_EES8RlhR1FLAV1xeWGYoZ1x1PHYMiJiSdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fL28wWzB8NCA1uTdMN9Q7KDt8P3NFfkZxTLNRR1ZjVvpZvFyKXfJfal-wYENiWmr6bOduPW-ecFJwu3cHd9d4-X7dfyt_gH_Ggh6DCYTFhQ6GrocTjbmP-pMnlSCXBpphm7WcpJ63oSKhL6JAoqOkeKTCpyusl60zr-u0DLjKvoC-ir7uwcXB1cHzwzrEosUox53HyslEykrK085w0B_Q0NN-2RPe-N-Y51TpmOq67BjtP-4O73rv6_Ft9Pj2W_1u_xD_3g==
Hi, I'm another long time wand player struggling to find my place in 3.0. It is unbelievably depressing that you simply cannot make ES work anymore, but there is some hope right? Anyway, was hoping to pick your brain about a couple things.

How come no one's really talking about the new uniques and gems? Any of the yriel's seem BIS chest for life based, but the flat phys variant seems especially good.

Shields: increased spell damage, attack speed, elemental damage, and increased physical. Although, the dumbest part is Lycosidae might still be BIS for some.

Support gems: Damage on full life; 49% More. Okay this one really hurts because I've always despised PPAD, and now they drop this as they nerf CI to oblivion.

There's also maim support that gives more and increased damage, chance to bleed which gives flat phys and more damage, PPAD now gives more damage to bleeding and poison inflicted by projectile attack, vile toxins gives more damage per ailment, decay gives chaos and more damage.

I know assassin was nerfed hard as well but maybe physical poison barrage could be back?

Anyway. I'm eagerly awaiting some help from people like you, but I'll definitely be trying some ideas myself. I started Harbinger with an inquisitor bisco wander just for fun, but am starting to get the gear ready for a more serious wander.

Just picked this beauty up today and will be multimoding and diving soon:

also got my +2 barrage hubris ill be chancing for like the third league in a row. FML
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info