3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

Sorry ^^, was on break but it looks like other people answered most of the questions pretty well
Hi, please help me improve my gears, i stuck in 160k tooltip full buff.

"
nguyen930411 wrote:
Hi, please help me improve my gears, i stuck in 160k tooltip full buff.

Wand could be improved(its pretty good as is though), spell damage on shield, and damage 4 prop jewels. Also maybe more accuracy? try to go for 88% + chance to hit if youre not there already
Last edited by BadBuild on May 28, 2017, 8:22:48 AM
Need some help. Which one is better?
Spoiler

Spoiler
[/spoiler]
"
ntien93 wrote:
Need some help. Which one is better?

They seem quite similar, it depends on what you need though. You can use path of building to see the difference between the two rings, just either copy their stats from poe.trade or make it in PoB yourself
Last edited by BadBuild on May 28, 2017, 3:33:17 PM
"
Tonst3r wrote:
"
boonobosMike wrote:
"
Tonst3r wrote:
Fun as hell! I'm running it on Legacy (omg this build is not for leagues...gearing is BALLS)
Question for mapping though, do you have stun issues? Tried divining my SF's for more mana and wasted 2 jewels for %max and only got mana pool to 1.4k. I started running Kiara's in place of DSun and it's been night and day difference for when I nose dive into a pack of mobs.
Thoughts?

Sacrificing Dying sun on this build is not worth it.The flask is too good.
...The lack of complete stun immunity is really an issue(more of an annoyance really) when fighting some guardians only.You can just swap in an eye of chayula or valyrium for them.

...I gotta stop dumping all my currency on failed crafting so I can get a Sun >.<
Ty for the reply!

Just wanted to follow up because this is my new favorite build (Don't tell my discharger!)

-Didn't realize how brutal Dying Sun is until I finally used it. Wow...
-Brought Eye of Chayula for the Argus fight in UberLab and it feels so much smoother. Used Choir for the rest.
-Starting abusing range in maps more and haven't had stun issues (silly me!)

Was hoping to get some thoughts on my current gear/setup. Using an ele wand I made but been trying to craft a phys one for a few thousand alts now. Please keep in mind I'm on league so the ES nodes are to compensate for the lack of GG gear availability. Also my jewels suck but int+es = 300+es each >.<

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tonst3r/characters?characterName=Skyforths

Thanks again!
Mobile games have better trading...
"
Tonst3r wrote:

Just wanted to follow up because this is my new favorite build (Don't tell my discharger!)

-Didn't realize how brutal Dying Sun is until I finally used it. Wow...
-Brought Eye of Chayula for the Argus fight in UberLab and it feels so much smoother. Used Choir for the rest.
-Starting abusing range in maps more and haven't had stun issues (silly me!)

Was hoping to get some thoughts on my current gear/setup. Using an ele wand I made but been trying to craft a phys one for a few thousand alts now. Please keep in mind I'm on league so the ES nodes are to compensate for the lack of GG gear availability. Also my jewels suck but int+es = 300+es each >.<

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tonst3r/characters?characterName=Skyforths

Thanks again!

You can drop the tempest blast node and the 8% cold damage node leading into winter spirit since neither are doing much, lets you either get more of the melding cluster and put in a energy from within, 2 points in written in blood (15% es, 10 str for 2 points is solid) or just another general jewel. Also remove the phys % craft from your wand and add crit. Ideally you want both ias and crit.
Running uber lab for the ele pen/lightning damage on boots is a solid single target boost that isnt absurd (like +2 barrage)e and then for end game (t15 + ish?) getting point blank is huge but not needed until then
"
BadBuild wrote:

You can drop the tempest blast node and the 8% cold damage node leading into winter spirit since neither are doing much, lets you either get more of the melding cluster and put in a energy from within, 2 points in written in blood (15% es, 10 str for 2 points is solid) or just another general jewel. Also remove the phys % craft from your wand and add crit. Ideally you want both ias and crit.
Running uber lab for the ele pen/lightning damage on boots is a solid single target boost that isnt absurd (like +2 barrage)e and then for end game (t15 + ish?) getting point blank is huge but not needed until then

Awesome thanks a ton!!

Totally forgot about Melding/Within! I switched the enchant to crit but am hesitant on blowing the EX on multi-mod until I finally craft a gg phys wand plus the current crit multi uses a suffix.

Have some respec points available plus regrets so going to fix the talents now.

I forgot to mention but did want to ask you about PB since you mentioned it. Currently t15 full prop rare maps are fine and bosses die within a second, but i've always been hesitant at the thought of losing 50% dmg @ max range. I tried a t13 with "Players have point blank" and it seems like we still do plenty of dps to not worry about it on trash, correct?

Thanks again for the help!
"
Tonst3r wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:

Awesome thanks a ton!!

Totally forgot about Melding/Within! I switched the enchant to crit but am hesitant on blowing the EX on multi-mod until I finally craft a gg phys wand plus the current crit multi uses a suffix.

Have some respec points available plus regrets so going to fix the talents now.

I forgot to mention but did want to ask you about PB since you mentioned it. Currently t15 full prop rare maps are fine and bosses die within a second, but i've always been hesitant at the thought of losing 50% dmg @ max range. I tried a t13 with "Players have point blank" and it seems like we still do plenty of dps to not worry about it on trash, correct?

Thanks again for the help!

Yeah i wouldnt bother multimodding that and kb clears fine even at max range with pb. you really dont need it until the harder bosses though but if you do run into a single target issue i would highly recommend grabbing it once you try to do the endgame bosses

"
BadBuild wrote:

Yeah i wouldnt bother multimodding that and kb clears fine even at max range with pb. you really dont need it until the harder bosses though but if you do run into a single target issue i would highly recommend grabbing it once you try to do the endgame bosses

Ahh like Guardians? I did Minotaur for the atlas but it took many deaths :(

I'm about to level and do the meld/within then I want to see where my ES is at if I ditch 3 nodes under Deep Wisdom to pickup PB. Should still be over 8k which I think will be decent until I slowly upgrade other gear. Hoping to eventually get barrage on a helm (or cave in and trade for a base to craft) then I can ditch the whole deep wisdom area to get Tempest Blast + Winter Spirit.

Very pumped about the tweaks! Build is crazy fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info