3.X - Remaking the CI Brokenfinder Wander

i tink the damage taken for rangers r really high.

Once i stop shooting at mobs/boss and try to dodge stuff, i usually end up dead. :p
Hey where are your leech from just flasks? im also using natures force and i end up going full ele pen with no gems. furthermore, using the commandment of fury enchantment really helps. and i got some tips for your build but its slightly different if you wanna check it out profile is public
I don't need other leech though... My Vinktar rarely goes down and the points it takes to get the duelist leech means less points in damage or es. As to glove enchant, I'm not getting rid of my fingerless base spell damage, kinda pointless for me to craft on a fingerless base just to get an enchant. Looking at your char though, I'm not going lowlife. Tried it once, not a fan. I prefer having 9k+ Es so I can actually tank big hits in t15/16 maps with shit mods. It also lets me fuck up once in a while without dying
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 16, 2017, 8:30:29 AM
Another update; a little while ago I was just messing around with PoB and noticed that flat lightning to attacks gave more damage than pen so now I swapped to that

Along with a updated shaper vid after changes -> https://youtu.be/dx5mBIPVS-0
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 16, 2017, 2:55:48 PM
can the build work with assassin ascendacy ? i don't really want to buy skyforth this league
"
RedStark wrote:
can the build work with assassin ascendacy ? i don't really want to buy skyforth this league

Uh.. I guess if you get duelist leech then sure but its not going to be as good because you have to drop flasks to get immune to shock/freeze/bleed. TBH I just wouldn't play it if you aren't abusing the brokenly OP flasks
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 18, 2017, 9:08:22 AM
Member Power Siphon + Chain, I member :(

Spoiler
"
Krippirian wrote:
Member Power Siphon + Chain, I member :(

Spoiler

Haha, The first and last time I tried pure power siphon was way back and I was worse at the game/had no currency so it felt awful :(
But I do still mess around with it because its so appealing to see
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 19, 2017, 8:11:41 PM
So Currently trying out this build, and so far I'm enjoying it.

Just a few questions, is my DPS at lvl75 alright or am I missing something or is there something I can upgrade that'll increase my DPS?

DPS Tooltip: 45k Barrage || 27k Kinetic Blast (In hideout with Golems and Auras)

Current Gear:

Jewels:

Current Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRCaAKmw18ES8UsBXXGYoZ1ySdJP0nISoLKwosvy9vMFswfDdMN9Q_c0ZxSVFQQlFHUzVWY1b6XfJfal-wYENiWmznbj1vnnBScLtzcHcHePl-3X8rf4B_xoGsgh6DCYTFhq6HE4nTjDaNuY_6kyeVyJcGmmGbtZyknrefiKEvoqOpea0zr-u0DL6Avoq-7sHFwfPCc8M6xKLHncfKyUTKSsrTznDQ0NN-2RPfmOGI5GrnCudU6rrsGO0_7g7vevDV8W325_1u_gn_EP_e
Last edited by blindz02 on Apr 23, 2017, 1:07:13 AM
"
blindz02 wrote:
So Currently trying out this build, and so far I'm enjoying it.

Just a few questions, is my DPS at lvl75 alright or am I missing something or is there something I can upgrade that'll increase my DPS?

DPS Tooltip: 45k Barrage || 27k Kinetic Blast (In hideout with Golems and Auras)

Current Gear:

Jewels:

Current Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRCaAKmw18ES8UsBXXGYoZ1ySdJP0nISoLKwosvy9vMFswfDdMN9Q_c0ZxSVFQQlFHUzVWY1b6XfJfal-wYENiWmznbj1vnnBScLtzcHcHePl-3X8rf4B_xoGsgh6DCYTFhq6HE4nTjDaNuY_6kyeVyJcGmmGbtZyknrefiKEvoqOpea0zr-u0DL6Avoq-7sHFwfPCc8M6xKLHncfKyUTKSsrTznDQ0NN-2RPfmOGI5GrnCudU6rrsGO0_7g7vevDV8W325_1u_gn_EP_e

Faster hitting wand helps with damage a lot but you should be fine for now. Also a lot of damage comes from tree nodes (Getting all the multi, getting point blank, etc) which leads to my next observation, you dont have point blank yet. It probably isnt needed for leveling or any lower maps and it wont affect tooltip, but it makes a huge difference on bosses like shaper/guardians. The next thing I noticed is 3 prop jewels and honestly those are the last thing I would worry about, a 4 prop will obviously give more damage, but the cost of them can be quite high. I would try to hit like l88-90 ish to fill out some more of your tree before worrying about tooltip

Edit: Also getting 'to attacks' vinktar is best, although pen is good and pen makes things like EE and + monster res map mods less annoying
The main difference I think though is I have an Imbued (1.5 base aps), I get like 120 more multi from tree, and my jewels are all 4 damage prop (besides one which has res)
As long as stuff is dying though, you should be alright
Last edited by BadBuild on Apr 23, 2017, 7:56:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info