[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Fishymancer wrote:
Great build/guide!

What're your thoughts on using voidwalkers? I've always found the projectile phasing to be a nice quality of life when playing ED.

Pierce by itself not rly doing much in combination with slower projectiles. So u getting low ES boots almost for nothing.

"
RAINLOVVER wrote:
Since you ignored me my previous post i am reposting my question!

"Got a question. Can ED be changed for Blade Vortex? And won't it hurt the build? Are there any specifics?
P.S.Haven't played neither ED or BV yet. Let it clear for me pls.

TY!"

BV is completelly different skill and scales a bit different, look for BV specific guides if you want one.

I've waited for your answer several days, you could've given a tip or two since you're experienced and already level 38.
"
Fishymancer wrote:
Great build/guide!

What're your thoughts on using voidwalkers? I've always found the projectile phasing to be a nice quality of life when playing ED.

some ED builds use voidwalkers because they help mapping faster, but consider that essence drain is better at single target, and as the author of the build says, you end up wearing a pair of boots with low energy shield and no resistances; and what are voidwalkers doing for your single target while against heavy bosses?
if you're looking for good unique boots to fit in, these are perfect if you can get your hands on a piece with high-end rolls.

Otherwise, a pair of boots with high ES, resistances and attributes are good if you want to be more tanky
Last edited by Giammafix on Apr 13, 2017, 12:45:55 PM
Hi, I wonder why you use concentrated effect on armor? Because this support is not working on my armor
"
Dukabans wrote:
Hi, I wonder why you use concentrated effect on armor? Because this support is not working on my armor

Maybe u posted into wrong thread or missread? Controlled Descturtion is the only blue support gem, not conc effect.
Last edited by no1else515 on Apr 13, 2017, 2:25:14 PM
I need another advice regarding my current skill tree.
I was following another ED build before this one, so I took the 4 area of effect nodes to Blast Radius, but I see that your build doesn't take them. Would you suggest to take them off and place those points anywhere else? I was thinking about four possible options:
- 3 nodes to Potency of will and 1 damage over time node
- 4 nodes to physical and chaos damage near the start of the ranger (but I would miss the 5th one)
- 1 damage over time node and 3 nodes to a jewel
- the 4 nodes to Essence surge?

I don't know if a longer skill duration would be better, or the best thing is to do more damage in less time.
thank you!
Last edited by Giammafix on Apr 15, 2017, 6:14:01 AM
Great build,

I have a farmer so i'm going for the LL version, i have a noob question tho:

I see you have 3 curses but only +1 from the tree, Where do you get the other curse "slot"?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Keizan on Apr 15, 2017, 3:51:33 PM
"
Keizan wrote:
Great build,

I have a farmer so i'm going for the LL version, i have a noob question tho:

I see you have 3 curses but only +1 from the tree, Where do you get the other curse "slot"?

Thanks in advance.

he takes Malediction from the Occultist ascendancy
"
he takes Malediction from the Occultist ascendancy

Oh ty, the poe planner link doesn't mention it so i assumed it came from somewhere else.

Ty
btw, what's this interface? some addon or external program?
Spoiler

"
yarikonline wrote:
btw, what's this interface? some addon or external program?
Spoiler

It's Path of Building software

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info