[3.1] ED Tri-Curse OCC | Hybrid, CI, LL | UberAtziri/Lab/Shaper

Hello, I'm currently at level 95, using a skin of the loyal, decent amount of energy shield (13500 es and still have to buy upgrades), I have absolutely no mana issues, but my dps overtime is sitting at 40k and I feel there's no way to significantly improve it. What am I doing wrong?
ps: damage is 40k with pierce gem and 43k with slower projectiles, using a lv 21 essence drain and lv 4 empower. My character tab is open but I'll link my gear and tree if you need it :)
"
Giammafix wrote:
Hello, I'm currently at level 95, using a skin of the loyal, decent amount of energy shield (13500 es and still have to buy upgrades), I have absolutely no mana issues, but my dps overtime is sitting at 40k and I feel there's no way to significantly improve it. What am I doing wrong?
ps: damage is 40k with pierce gem and 43k with slower projectiles, using a lv 21 essence drain and lv 4 empower. My character tab is open but I'll link my gear and tree if you need it :)

With that amount of damage Shaper should be an easy walk for you, so u doing right. Take more Jewel sockets that will help greatly.
Hello, thanks for the build guide. Little question here, why using sai dagger?
Is my dagger good?
"
jinhkakal wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build guide. Little question here, why using sai dagger?
Is my dagger good?

Because of Implicit. Only Sai gives 6% block chance. your dagger is ok for the 1st time.
Hey there, liking this build so far.

Looking at the skill tree in the Hybrid section and on the Corruption wheel you've selected the Chaos Damage nodes rather than the single Damage over Time node? In the CI version you have all the nodes taken on the Corruption wheel. But earlier in this thread it's mentioned that the Chaos Damage % is not very helpful and we should be focused on Damage over Time?

Just thinking that we could be saving 1 to 2 passive skill points.

One other thing, if you had a +1 to Curses Eye of Chayula, would you change the ascendancy or the passive skill tree? I would think the skill tree for the 4 points is better than Taking Vile Bastion but thought I'd ask.

Thanks!
"
Hey there, liking this build so far.

Looking at the skill tree in the Hybrid section and on the Corruption wheel you've selected the Chaos Damage nodes rather than the single Damage over Time node? In the CI version you have all the nodes taken on the Corruption wheel. But earlier in this thread it's mentioned that the Chaos Damage % is not very helpful and we should be focused on Damage over Time?

Just thinking that we could be saving 1 to 2 passive skill points.

One other thing, if you had a +1 to Curses Eye of Chayula, would you change the ascendancy or the passive skill tree? I would think the skill tree for the 4 points is better than Taking Vile Bastion but thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

%chaos is always great, i said that flat chaos damage to spells is not good.

You can drop +1 curse from tree if u got +1 amulet.
"
no1else515 wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

With that amount of damage Shaper should be an easy walk for you, so u doing right. Take more Jewel sockets that will help greatly.

thanks for the answer! I'll try Shaper asap :D
Great build/guide!

What're your thoughts on using voidwalkers? I've always found the projectile phasing to be a nice quality of life when playing ED.
Since you ignored me my previous post i am reposting my question!

"Got a question. Can ED be changed for Blade Vortex? And won't it hurt the build? Are there any specifics?
P.S.Haven't played neither ED or BV yet. Let it clear for me pls.

TY!"
"
Fishymancer wrote:
Great build/guide!

What're your thoughts on using voidwalkers? I've always found the projectile phasing to be a nice quality of life when playing ED.

Pierce by itself not rly doing much in combination with slower projectiles. So u getting low ES boots almost for nothing.

"
RAINLOVVER wrote:
Since you ignored me my previous post i am reposting my question!

"Got a question. Can ED be changed for Blade Vortex? And won't it hurt the build? Are there any specifics?
P.S.Haven't played neither ED or BV yet. Let it clear for me pls.

TY!"

BV is completelly different skill and scales a bit different, look for BV specific guides if you want one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info