[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

Hi, great guide, thanked you in game earlier. I have my first problem however, I messed up the normal Oak mission and killed him, is not having the +40 life going to affect this build later on or can I live with that fopar as I infact killed them all :) ? Currently level 20 ish.

Cheers.
which content can you do with this?
"
TealSkor wrote:
Hi, great guide, thanked you in game earlier. I have my first problem however, I messed up the normal Oak mission and killed him, is not having the +40 life going to affect this build later on or can I live with that fopar as I infact killed them all :) ? Currently level 20 ish.

Cheers.

40 life is the best for this build, but you can always reset your opinion with 20 regret orbs, and a strength amulet traded in Normal difficulty to vendor. However, this will be changed in 3.0, so you will get another chance!
Ground Slam, now and forever.
Ok that's great, thanks for the reply, level 30 now and really enjoying the game first run through, still no improved ground slam but I live and hope.

Regards,

Just want to ask 1 more question when it comes to blood rage.

If I do drop it and replace the fire damage with + Melee Dmg on full life, would you recommend another gem to slot instead of blood rage or is there no need too, perhaps another passive gem?

Once again many thanks for the build and responding on here, I'm sure you have your own thing you want to do so it's appreciated.

Regards,

Teal.
"
TealSkor wrote:

If I do drop it and replace the fire damage with + Melee Dmg on full life, would you recommend another gem to slot instead of blood rage or is there no need too, perhaps another passive gem?

Personally i've always played with blood rage. Melee damage on Full Life is a bit untrustworthy, but in 3.0 this setup will get a massive damage boost with the new Brutality support gem. I'm really eager to update this guide to 3.0.

If you wish to replace your blood rage and put in another gem for the socket, then Vaal Haste is always a good option.
Ground Slam, now and forever.
"
Maukka4ever wrote:
"
TealSkor wrote:

Personally i've always played with blood rage. Melee damage on Full Life is a bit untrustworthy, but in 3.0 this setup will get a massive damage boost with the new Brutality support gem. I'm really eager to update this guide to 3.0.

If you wish to replace your blood rage and put in another gem for the socket, then Vaal Haste is always a good option.

Perfect thanks, i think i will stick with blood rage but its good to know alternatives. Once again thanks for the input and i might infact just play now and enjoy the game :)
Hey thanks for the guide!
Wanted to ask where do i go first in the build tree i have no idea hehe :p
"
LocoSteve wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide!
Wanted to ask where do i go first in the build tree i have no idea hehe :p

"Advance to Resolute Technique in the passive tree as soon as possible. Start moving to the duelist area, and later to the templar area".

So effectively up and left to Resolute Technique, then down towards the Duelist skills with dexterity and lastly up to the Templar skills with Intelligence.
Just wanted to clarify that you have changed a lot of the gems out already, is tht what you expect the build to look like post 3.0 and would you say its worth changing from the original gem setup that ive been following this far?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info