[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

Hello my friend, my english is not good, sorry for that
I'm following your build in hard core, I am currently level 78, is there any way to increase the life of the character a little more, sacrificing damage nodes maybe?
The build is very fun, and I would like to be able to take it to t11 -t14 maps in hardcore.
Could you upload a skill tree and equip version for hard core?

Thank you very much! The build is very entertaining!

Greetings from Argentina.
"
glaxius wrote:

The build is very fun, and I would like to be able to take it to t11 -t14 maps in hardcore.
Could you upload a skill tree and equip version for hard core?

Hey Glaxius! I made this build to be suited for Hardcore. It is very similar to normal one, but with few added Life nodes, and 3 Endurance Charges.

Ground Slam HC Life+EC

With high Life and big armour, you can use level 20 Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call. It may be a good idea to have Vaal Immortal Call too, since it makes you unable to die when active (You can still take damage, but your life will not go below 1 while Vaal IC is active)

In this tree I spent 5 points to reach Tireless for +20% Increased Maximum Life with 15% Reduced mana cost of skills. If you have a strong weapon, you can sacrifice some damage nodes and take Combat Stamina for 30% Armour, 5% Life, and 1.8% Life regen.

Thank you for reply and i'm glad you like the build! Your English is also very good :)
Stay safe!
Ground Slam, now and forever.
Last edited by Maukka4ever on Apr 2, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

Thank you for the quick reply, my friend.
And THANK YOU for taking the trouble to generate a skill tree for hc mode.

I am currently at level 82 doing t8 maps.

Surely I will keep in touch to tell you my progress, and ask you my doubts.

As long as I stay safe and do not die.Jaja

A greeting!
Hello and thanks for the build.

I was wondering , if it's possible for you to break down the passive tree.

Im a new player, and just started playing marauder, and find the build really funny, but this giant tree is confusing me, and i dont wanna fuck up :D I have seen other builds splitting the tree up in 3-4 parts etc. Otherwise if you cant find the time for that, is it possible for you to point out which "traits" I should be focusing on getting.

I went straight to the Resolute Technique, but now i don't really know the next step.

and, thanks for the guide, much appreciated (Y)

"
Saethwir wrote:

I was wondering , if it's possible for you to break down the passive tree.

Hey Saethwir! I broke the build into few parts that I think is the most useful way to progress.

Part I: Resolute Technique
Part II: Mace Damage, Barbarism, Socket, Juggernaut, Bloodless
Part III: Bloody Bludgeon, Hematophagy, Wrecking Ball, Socket, Golem's Blood
Part IV: Destroyer, Master of the Arena, Bravery, Art of the Gladiator (You can take Executioner in 2H-weapon area next to Wrecking Ball, or fill these points later. After your choice, we move to Templar area)
Part V: Socket, Constitution, Sanctity, Discipline and Training, Retribution, Amplify
Part VI: Blunt Instrument, Devotion + Socket, Life nodes on Constitution wheel

Juggernaut passives:

After these steps, you can fill in more of the life nodes, take Endurance Charges if you wish to use them, or pick additional Sockets. A socket that takes 3 points to reach, is worth it if you have jewels with Increased max life%, Attack speed with Maces, and physical damage. Life is most important to have on jewels (5-7%).

I hope you find these steps named after bigger passive points useful with your build. If you have any questions or need help, you can message me in game or post in this thread. Hope you have a good time with your Marauder!
Last edited by Maukka4ever on Apr 3, 2017, 2:32:28 PM
The other build i looked at before i found yours, went like this. is that okay, or do i need those nodes i get from your way to Resolute Technique

https://gyazo.com/5ed65664a8fb708aaaf5319624074ffc
Last edited by Saethwir on Apr 3, 2017, 2:12:37 PM
That method is just fine. I decided to go the other way to save 2 points, and spend them to life.

EDIT: I just realized that my build in the skill tree goes past Soul of Steel and Stun Mastery, which I didn't include in those steps. My current build took shorter path one route below those nodes to save points for increased life. Both of these are just fine, take Stun mastery if you feel like you need that extra 15% Threshold and duration, or go through the lower path if you wish to have more life. I reached 7.1k Life by skipping Stun Mastery.

I added these trees as "Stun Mastery" and "Life" in the passive tree section of the guide.
Last edited by Maukka4ever on Apr 3, 2017, 3:16:37 PM
Thanks dude, much appreciated :-)
Merciless: Help Oak for +1 Endurance charge for extra tankiness, or Kraityn for that little damage boost? Which option do you guys thinks works best for this build?
Last edited by Fonjo78 on Apr 4, 2017, 12:04:32 PM
"
Fonjo78 wrote:
Merciless: Help Oak for +1 Endurance charge for extra tankiness, or Kraityn for that little damage boost? Which option do you guys thinks works best for this build?

4% AS + 4% More Damage vs. 4% Phys reduction, possible damage benefits from Juggernaut passives.
This one is really down to preference. I ran over a year with extra frenzy, but few weeks ago changed it to Endurance charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info