[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

How do you do not to run out of mana?
OP, do You ever come online? :)
Last edited by Nikae on Apr 16, 2017, 4:55:55 PM
"
Nikae wrote:
OP, do You ever come online? :)

I've had a small break from PoE for being a bit busy in person. Is there something I can help you with :)?
Ground Slam, now and forever.
Last edited by Maukka4ever on Apr 17, 2017, 5:06:28 AM
1.I was wondering, what did You use to level up? I am using Ground Slam all the way, but it is a bit slow.

2.You can check my gear (my only HC character called SeismicSlam), maybe I am doing something wrong :/

3.Also, can I increase the range of Ground Slam, or only AoE?

4.It is a little hard to active Fortify when You are solo vs bosses, You must jump on them which is a bit risky

5. What about these weapons: Kongor's Undying Rage Terror Maul and Brain Rattler Meatgrinder?

Thanks!
Last edited by Nikae on Apr 18, 2017, 5:02:52 AM
"
Nikae wrote:
1.I was wondering, what did You use to level up? I am using Ground Slam all the way, but it is a bit slow.

2.You can check my gear (my only HC character called SeismicSlam), maybe I am doing something wrong :/

3.Also, can I increase the range of Ground Slam, or only AoE?

4.It is a little hard to active Fortify when You are solo vs bosses, You must jump on them which is a bit risky

5. What about these weapons: Kongor's Undying Rage Terror Maul and Brain Rattler Meatgrinder?

Thanks!

Heys! To answer all your questions:

1. I used Ground Slam right when I got it from the very first quest. Later on, I bought a GS with Quality on it.

2. Your characters are hidden, so I cannot access the page to take a look. Please make your character page public.

3. Range of ground slam increases every 3rd gem level. Gem level 20 has +6 Range, while lvl 21 corrupted has +7. It is vital to aim for 21/20 gem for this reason. All increased area also apply to this +1 range too.

4. fortify is indeed a bit risky to trigger, and you can replace Added Fire Damage with Fortify, if you feel you need it. It is good to have it up for very tough bosses, especially if they cannot be stunned. Otherwise our defenses and crit immunity make up for alot of the damage mitigation.

5. Kongor's has low-middle DPS with very low attack speed. It's onslaught bonus that rarely happens doesn't compensate these flaws. 2.6 buffs to Brain Rattler were promising, and I ended up 6 -linking that mace. After testing it out, yet another 1 alchemy weapon that looks good at first, but is terrible. Keep in mind that we leech life and mana from physical attacks. Therefore 50% transfer from physical to lightning lowers our potential leech by 50%, and when used with Phys to Lightning gem, the whole build stops working.

I do not suggest using either of these maces. You can buy a 6-linked Coronal Maul with decent DPS for a fair price, as these are very easy to get from [The Warlord] divination card.
I usually buy a set of these cards, and then craft the mace over time with what little extra currency I might have. Sometimes it ends up being worthy!

Hope these answers are helpful to you!
Hello OP, I have a little question:

Why don't we use punishment? Doesn't it give us more damage overall?
"
meduzing75 wrote:

Punishment procs for 4 seconds when you are hit by an enemy. We don't get hit much with all the stunning.
"
Maukka4ever wrote:
"
meduzing75 wrote:

Punishment procs for 4 seconds when you are hit by an enemy. We don't get hit much with all the stunning.

I see, thank you!
hey i never play a marauder build and it seem rather slow lvl...what weapon prefix/suffix i should be looking for when do this build
Can we use Voidheart for some double dipping with this build or is it not worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info