[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

"
xH4siS wrote:
Can we use Voidheart for some double dipping with this build or is it not worth?

Voidheart is not good for this build, and double-dipping will be removed in 3.0, which I am very glad of. That mechanic is ruining every other build in this game.
Ground Slam, now and forever.

Is this helmet good for this build? or should u recomend other one cause i don't wana craft...
What do you think about Warlord's Mark and the flat stun chance it provides?

Seems like it would be a good fit for a build that uses both endurance charges and stun
"
Samir316 wrote:
What do you think about Warlord's Mark and the flat stun chance it provides?

Seems like it would be a good fit for a build that uses both endurance charges and stun

Warlord's mark's Stun is not needed, and using Vulnerability increases our damage - therefore increasing our chance to stun too.
"
DirtDogs wrote:

Is this helmet good for this build? or should u recomend other one cause i don't wana craft...

There is no reason this helmet should be used, as it weakens us.
Devoto's Devotion is a good and cheap choice before you can get a nice rare helmet.
Is the Tidebreaker Imperial Maul good to use? or should i keep use the Kongor's Undying Rage?
"
DirtDogs wrote:
Is the Tidebreaker Imperial Maul good to use? or should i keep use the Kongor's Undying Rage?

Use Tidebreaker if you cannot afford a rare mace with better DPS.
having some issue with dps..altho i using tidehunter with the endurance charge damage boost and the +3 endurance tree....felling like my dps is not enough..using a 6 link ground slam-melee phy-added fire-aoe/concentrated-faster attack with around 50k ish dps.....i dont know if it enough tho (lv 88 )
oh nevermind all i need to do is just reminded to use lion roar in combat...just a huge boost of dmg
I slapped this build together on my old EQ Jugg and re-spec'ed him into the tree just to give it a go last night. Man, I really like the way this build feels for sure, and I'm also one who tends to play builds that keep me alive - Juggernaut has been my go-to for a long time now.

I guess my only real question is, do I sell this in Legacy:

And then use the cash to fund a rare ...or just use it, since it's only 1 off from perfect stun threshold?

Edit: Think I just answered my own question looking at poe.trade ...your mace is the only one with higher pDPS and it's pretty much mirror-worthy lol.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Last edited by Khavali on Jun 24, 2017, 4:51:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info