[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

"
Snooopp wrote:
Sorry to bother you, OP, but this build looked so good in 2.6 that I just can't wait to check the 3.0 version, if there will be any.

Any quick update would be amazing!

Thanks in advance, mate!

Build is now updated to 3.0. Thank you for your patience!
Ground Slam, now and forever.
"
Maukka4ever wrote:
"
Snooopp wrote:
Sorry to bother you, OP, but this build looked so good in 2.6 that I just can't wait to check the 3.0 version, if there will be any.

Thanks in advance, mate!

I really like your build. One issue "Every multistrike having one attack with massive More multiplier and 0,8s Base Stun Duration (default base stun duration is 0,35s" - that's not true
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support

When supported by Multistrike Support, Ruthless blows work differently, instead of occurring every third hit, it occurs every third multistrike, meaning you'll have to attack 9 times to get 1 Ruthless Blow out as a result.
"
Kursed_one wrote:
"
Maukka4ever wrote:
"
Snooopp wrote:

Thanks in advance, mate!

I really like your build. One issue "Every multistrike having one attack with massive More multiplier and 0,8s Base Stun Duration (default base stun duration is 0,35s" - that's not true
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ruthless_Support

When supported by Multistrike Support, Ruthless blows work differently, instead of occurring every third hit, it occurs every third multistrike, meaning you'll have to attack 9 times to get 1 Ruthless Blow out as a result.

Thank you for this critical correction! Seems like I need to do more research on the build. Ruthless will be off the list for GS.
Currently level 36 with this build - so far so good! Going for Unstoppable first, though, really helps with leveling.

However, as a HC-only player who seldom makes it past lvl80, the Brass Dome is way beyond my reach (sells for around 180c). Any recommendations on other cheaper options? And without the Dome, would you recommend sacrificing life nodes (e.g. Tireless from your HC build on page 2) by taking Soul of Steel to boost armor?

Also without the Dome, is it even worth grabbing Unbreakable? Wouldn't it be better to just run fortify + Unyielding?
I would probably do like you said, switch Tireless to Soul of Steel. Brass Dome is really hard to get on HC. Belly of the beast is nice for the life, but with so much of the armour missing, I would use a rare body with +1200 armour, Life, and some resistances. Without Brass Dome, Phys reflect can be fatal, so you need to have some armour on your chest. It may also be a good idea to run Determination + Vulnerability-Blasphemy on HC, now that we have an option to be Pure Phys along with 3.0.
TY dude for a nice build for begginers its the first build i am doing after i experimented myself now i will try and accomplish it till endgame
"
Maukka4ever wrote:
"
Snooopp wrote:

Thanks in advance, mate!

hello man, i just noticed from youtube your guild, i think i messed up a lot with my jugger, followed maybe a wrong guid, i wanted your opinion about my char, if i can still modify it as yours, can you give a look into it pls?

PS : i killed Oak tho, i dont have those 2 passives, anyway if you tell me its worth to remake from start i ll do, thank you :)
What is your opinion for the new Carnage Heart with your heavy leech build?
having fun with this, reached lvl 75 having the brass dome really helps 22k def, but what kills me fast or almost in 2 hits is elemental not physical lol, hard to buff allres for me :/ fire is like 52% cold and ice 20%, chaos -30% seems very bad there..
Last edited by mortuus on Sep 3, 2017, 6:13:56 AM
"
Drakomitsos wrote:
What is your opinion for the new Carnage Heart with your heavy leech build?

I have it and it's fine as it gives you good amount of attribute points that lifts ring slots to be purely heavy resistance and life based. Also gives + to all resistances and life leech. It does have penality of life but when you have most of life nodes it becomes negible (you also recive hp from str (i have 54) - That's 11% dmg increase and 27hp…)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info