[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

There are no fragility jewls on xbox,ive seen 1 for sale since it started.what drops em? Fun build i managed to 6l my cove after about 300 tries,i keep getting crap enchants on my helm,but oh well.i found a nice shield with lvl 5 codt too.
Having fun so far but im still abit squishy,5.5k health at 88.
"
Darkmason wrote:
There are no fragility jewls on xbox,ive seen 1 for sale since it started.what drops em? Fun build i managed to 6l my cove after about 300 tries,i keep getting crap enchants on my helm,but oh well.i found a nice shield with lvl 5 codt too.

Hi there, as per this post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1300572 you can obtain it by using a vaal orb on a crimson jewel and it can turn into a fragility. If you are having problems with feeling squishy I would suggest spending 4 points to get whispers of doom and dual cursing enemies with ball lightning - curse on hit - enfeeble/ele weakness - temporal chains, these points will come from not using the 2 fragility jewel slots on the tree. The fragility jewels and ahn's heritage are really not needed, ideally the build is best played with necro aegis variant but you are required to dodge and play without much error, but I think the dual curse method is a super solid choice if mapping is your focus.

Feel free to pm me or ask here if you need any help, cheers.
Thanks for the info ;)
Another question,i dont know alot about corrupting.i have a perfect astramentis,can i ruin it if i try for +1 curses?
"
Darkmason wrote:
Another question,i dont know alot about corrupting.i have a perfect astramentis,can i ruin it if i try for +1 curses?

You could lose your implicit +10-16 all attributes, IMO not worth doing as the curse corruption is very rare and it will make strength even harder to get.
Ya mines 15/100 so dont wanna risk it
"
Darkmason wrote:

I make them all the time. There are a few on xbox market for 10c. Best to search offlines. There arent many. Hmu if you need one. Same gt. Im on League.
Thank you very much for an excellent build and description
"
longfellow101 wrote:
Thank you very much for an excellent build and description

Thanks for the kind words :)
I got a Baron in SSF today and immediately logged out and made a new char haha. I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer:

1. Is there a Doon variant you can suggest? I can hit 1k str with it, covering the difference of no astramentis, and some gear with low str rolls but have the necessary resists. I was thinking of a 3L spectre in there that can benefit from the lvl 30 iron will.

2. I'm running the Blood Offering chest, any changes youd make for gems?

3. Is archon shield the best base for crafting?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Feb 2, 2018, 5:04:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info