[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

"
Bionic0n3 wrote:
Would you mind reviewing my build and letting me know where I should focus my efforts on improving now?

I think I should quality my gems but not sure which ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bionic0n3/characters

Hi there, I would probably follow this order.

1. Grab Elemental Equilibrium node(a lot of damage you are losing without it).
2. Replace Empower lvl 2 with Additional Accuracy.
3. Buy a corrupted lvl 20 SRS gem with quality(10+) for a couple chaos.
4. Craft minion damage on gloves(catarina lvl 4)
5. Roll better mods and quality your flasks.
6. Start to quality all of your main gems in the covenant.
7. Replace mon'tregul's, the baron, astramentis and alberon's with better rolled values
8. Slowly replace each rare with higher life rolls.
9. Buy or try to corrupt a lvl 21 SRS and Raise Zombie
How do u life leech?
"
Heywok wrote:
How do u life leech?

With the baron helmet if you have 1000 strength, 2% of the damage dealt by your zombies is leeched as life to you.
Any good abyss jewels I should look at for?

Maybe minion increased max life? or Attack Speed.
"
NickC wrote:
Any good abyss jewels I should look at for?

Maybe minion increased max life? or Attack Speed.

These are all pretty decent if you don't need strength jewels.
Damage:
Minions have % increased Attack Speed
% increased Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently
Minions have % increased Attack and Cast Speed if you or your Minions have Killed Recently
Minions deal % increased Damage against Abyssal Monsters

Defensive:
Minions have % chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks
Minions have % chance to Taunt on Hit with Attacks
Minions have +% to all Elemental Resistances
Minions have % increased maximum Life
Last edited by dupie on Jan 7, 2018, 3:59:51 AM
Hi

Would you mind reviewing my build and letting me know where I should focus my efforts on improving now?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rhadawhisp/characters

i have 611 strenght, atm i can faceroll T8 map.
With the HC block variant of this build, can you still get 1000str? If not, is it not better to switch out baron helm for something else?
"
SensibleJane wrote:
With the HC block variant of this build, can you still get 1000str? If not, is it not better to switch out baron helm for something else?

I would suggest playing the 1k strength version with the HC adjustments as stated, but you are right if you have less than 500 strength with the recent baron nerf you are better off using a +2 bone helmet. If you have 500-600+ strength on the block variant you will want a baron helmet with a good enchant as it will outperform(5-10%) the bone at the cost of some life.

Thanks, I will make it more clear in the guide and update the path of building link.
Last edited by dupie on Jan 9, 2018, 2:37:44 AM
"
dupie wrote:
"
SensibleJane wrote:

I would suggest playing the 1k strength version with the HC adjustments as stated, but you are right if you have less than 500 strength with the recent baron nerf you are better off using a +2 bone helmet. If you have 500-600+ strength on the block variant you will want a baron helmet with a good enchant as it will outperform(5-10%) the bone at the cost of some life.

Thanks, I will make it more clear in the guide and update the path of building link.

Many thanks for the additional info =) Love the look of this build.
I wasn't sure it could easily be done but I was able to break 1k STR without any issues.

In addition to 1k STR I also have overcapped all resistances (except CHAOS of course).

Clearing maps with the build is a breeze. I did follow a few diversions along the way, especially with the belt and ring recommendations.

Here are the rings I current use (well just click on my name and look up OzamatazBuckshanks)

Also, I did use Spell Echon in my 6L since I like it.

I have NOT rerolled my pots yet, but even without the new pots I breeze through content.

The OP can point out any issues he may see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info