[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Quick question - Reworking my gear and tree to match this build, so much better than what I was using. I figure I will go SRS near end game.

Here is my question -

I currently have a bit over 600 STR and am using Barons. I thought that would be 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 Zombies. For some reason I seem to be capped at 4. Is that normal or is my math bad?

My Raise Zombie is at a Hard 18 lvl , with the +2 from Barons I expect it acts like a 20.

What did I miss?
"
Awesome_Pio wrote:
Quick question - Reworking my gear and tree to match this build, so much better than what I was using. I figure I will go SRS near end game.

Here is my question -

I currently have a bit over 600 STR and am using Barons. I thought that would be 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 Zombies. For some reason I seem to be capped at 4. Is that normal or is my math bad?

My Raise Zombie is at a Hard 18 lvl , with the +2 from Barons I expect it acts like a 20.

What did I miss?

Hi there, you get 2 extra zombies from 600 str, 3 base and 4 from tree, that is 9. Because mon'tregul's halves the amount of zombies it goes 9/2=4.5=4 total zombies because they floor the remainder. Only at 900 strength will you have a 5th zombie with mon'tregul's :).
"
nordrassor wrote:
For 3.1 - Despair or Elemental Weakness? Seeing two different things in the guide.
Ignore the gems in the sockets like I said in the guide, the correct links to follow are in the "gems and links" section.
Hi there! currently have a 5 link running and i see that you suggest either Additional accuracy or Empower, may i ask which is better? in terms of mapping/bosskilling, cos i read around and people say accuracy increases Zombie dps by ALOT, thanks again for this guide!
"
flewychan wrote:
Hi there! currently have a 5 link running and i see that you suggest either Additional accuracy or Empower, may i ask which is better? in terms of mapping/bosskilling, cos i read around and people say accuracy increases Zombie dps by ALOT, thanks again for this guide!

Hi there, if you are using the ahn's heritage setup or victario's charity then go with additional accuracy as it comparable to empower 4, I only use empower if I am using lycosidae with necromantic aegis as the add. accuracy is useless in that case.
duplicate post sorry.
Last edited by dupie on Dec 27, 2017, 6:16:13 PM
Hi dupie,

A question, how does Elemental Equilibrium work for SRS necromancer? Ball of Lightning to hit first and let srs and zombies hit the rest of the damage?
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi dupie,

A question, how does Elemental Equilibrium work for SRS necromancer? Ball of Lightning to hit first and let srs and zombies hit the rest of the damage?

Yes, our minions can't apply EE themselves so all you need to do is cast a lighting spell to apply it every 5 seconds. In these 5 seconds they will deal about 40% more damage so it is a good idea to always keep it up :).
"
dupie wrote:
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi dupie,

Yes, our minions can't apply EE themselves so all you need to do is cast a lighting spell to apply it every 5 seconds. In these 5 seconds they will deal about 40% more damage so it is a good idea to always keep it up :).

Cool thanks!
Would you mind reviewing my build and letting me know where I should focus my efforts on improving now?

I think I should quality my gems but not sure which ones.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bionic0n3/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info