[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

hello, sorry for my bad english i'm french. how can you put haste and hatred at the same time and have some mana? i'm lvl 59 but i miss movement speed..
"
Awesome_Pio wrote:
I wasn't sure it could easily be done but I was able to break 1k STR without any issues.

In addition to 1k STR I also have overcapped all resistances (except CHAOS of course).

Clearing maps with the build is a breeze. I did follow a few diversions along the way, especially with the belt and ring recommendations.

Here are the rings I current use (well just click on my name and look up OzamatazBuckshanks)

Also, I did use Spell Echon in my 6L since I like it.

I have NOT rerolled my pots yet, but even without the new pots I breeze through content.

The OP can point out any issues he may see.

There is a few things I can see, you should swap flammability for elemental weakness as this will also boost the cold damage your minions do from hatred, so it is much better damage. Another is to swap out empower 2 with additional accuracy, it's really not worth using empower unless you have necro aegis keystone with the lycosidae. Also craft flask life recovery rate on your belt, and as you said upgrade the flasks. Other than that your gear is pretty solid :)

"
Martelino wrote:
hello, sorry for my bad english i'm french. how can you put haste and hatred at the same time and have some mana? i'm lvl 59 but i miss movement speed..

You only use haste later when you have all of the reduced aura nodes(sovereignty), if you follow the passive tree you should be there by 82 points. You just need to level up more, but for now just use hatred.
Last edited by dupie on Jan 11, 2018, 7:27:06 PM
Hi there,

Since yesterday, i break the 1k StR cap, and now i dont know where i need to put my effort for up my gear. Maybe better gem LvL ? Enchant ? Better roll on some items ?
This is my gear atm :
"

I've switch for Scourge instead of Mon'tregul's, is this a good or bad choice with my gear ?
This is my Mon'tregul's :
"

Anyway, first time i play PoE (not my first HnS game) and i loved to lvling/farm with your build, he look pretty solid espacially when you break the 1k str cap. Thx for the build.

Edit : i've a 5S Covenant 3B2R in bank, trying to 5L......

Last edited by Flos68 on Jan 12, 2018, 8:57:27 PM
"
Flos68 wrote:
Hi there,

Since yesterday, i break the 1k StR cap, and now i dont know where i need to put my effort for up my gear. Maybe better gem LvL ? Enchant ? Better roll on some items ?
This is my gear atm :
"

I've switch for Scourge instead of Mon'tregul's, is this a good or bad choice with my gear ?
This is my Mon'tregul's :
"

Anyway, first time i play PoE (not my first HnS game) and i loved to lvling/farm with your build, he look pretty solid espacially when you break the 1k str cap. Thx for the build.

Edit : i've a 5S Covenant 3B2R in bank, trying to 5L......

Hello, I had a look at your gear. First thing you should do is craft life on your gloves and sapphire ring by using your workbench, or get someone to craft it for you. I think unless you are going for clearspeed and have a 6l covenant you want to use a mon'tregul's instead of the scourge, because at 1k strength you want your zombies to be tanky enough to survive higher tier maps so they can keep leeching for you. Also you want melee physical damage instead of minion speed for your 4th link your covenant. From there I would probably focus on running maps as fast as possible and saving up for a 6l covenant. After that start getting quality on all your main gems, and slowly look for better rares with higher life.
Last edited by dupie on Jan 13, 2018, 10:37:16 PM
First of all, thanks a lot for this REALLY usefull build. Im quite new (first league) so i rather ask first before doing something stupid.

Planing to change this build a bit for some extra fun ( not talking bout strenght,since im quite sure yours is planed perfectly.)

So if i sacrifice two points, and invest them in Minion Instability.
+ Vaal Skeletons
+ Summon skeletons linked with Spell totem support
Is it worth it? Or do u suggest changing something else aswell, if i go this way?

Thanks again!
"
dolchie wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for this REALLY usefull build. Im quite new (first league) so i rather ask first before doing something stupid.

Planing to change this build a bit for some extra fun ( not talking bout strenght,since im quite sure yours is planed perfectly.)

So if i sacrifice two points, and invest them in Minion Instability.
+ Vaal Skeletons
+ Summon skeletons linked with Spell totem support
Is it worth it? Or do u suggest changing something else aswell, if i go this way?

Thanks again!

Hi there, summon skeletons with spell totem or vaal skeletons is a great addition for helping distract bosses etc, but I don't think minion instability is worth it as your zombies already explode enemies when they kill them. I always encourage people to adjust builds and experiment with ideas, you can always revert back if you mess up or come here asking for help with your ideas :).
Thanks for the build. I came back to PoE after a very long break and loving it. Trying to get 1000+ strength was a challenge but I did manage to squeak by. Really like the use of The Covenant chest piece where I can spam SRS non-stop without worrying about mana issue. I use a lightning golem and have SRS linked with spell echo, along with haste and I can pump out raging spirits rather quickly. I took down the 4 guardians deathless with ease and I had one death on the elder just as I killed him (not sure what killed me but I was one shotted).
"
stingrayz wrote:
Thanks for the build. I came back to PoE after a very long break and loving it. Trying to get 1000+ strength was a challenge but I did manage to squeak by. Really like the use of The Covenant chest piece where I can spam SRS non-stop without worrying about mana issue. I use a lightning golem and have SRS linked with spell echo, along with haste and I can pump out raging spirits rather quickly. I took down the 4 guardians deathless with ease and I had one death on the elder just as I killed him (not sure what killed me but I was one shotted).

Nice one, glad you are enjoying the build :)
I can't find the perfect 6 links Covenant or can't afford it for now.

Wich gems should I choose for a good SRS 5 links?

Also, is chaos resist important? Because I just have the +10 from the boots on my armour. Can't stack it that much with The covenant if I want others resistances to be capped.
Last edited by EtRnitY on Jan 17, 2018, 3:08:25 PM
"
EtRnitY wrote:
I can't find the perfect 6 links Covenant or can't afford it for now.

Wich gems should I choose for a good SRS 5 links?

Also, is chaos resist important? Because I just have the +10 from the boots on my armour. Can't stack it that much with The covenant if I want others resistances to be capped.

SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Elemental Damage with Attacks(boss) / Melee Splash (clear) - Additional Accuracy would be the best for 5L. Also I would highly recommend buying a 20/20 corrupted SRS early as it is very cheap and makes a big difference.

It is always nice to have some chaos resistance, but it is not needed at all. Chaos res will be exceptionally difficult to get when you aim for 1k strength, but flasks and pantheons make having no chaos res fine.
Last edited by dupie on Jan 17, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info