[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Having a great time with this build, reached 89 on BHC league. However, I am having some issues with survivability - in particular physical damage.

I'm wondering if swapping out the Elemental Weakness curse for enfeeble and perhaps dropping the 2nd spectre in favour of more life would be good until a higher level.

Also, what spectre minion would you recommend with this build?
Spectre minions:

Flame Sentinel
Solar Guard
Tukohama's Vanguard

I currently run one of each of the Solar Guard and the Tukohama's Vanguard. When I finally manage to 6L my Vis Mortis, I will raise a Flame Sentinel for my 3rd spectre.
Hi, I have all eq of this build and I have only 6 not 7 zombies u know why ?
You probably have total of 13 zombies. Weapon halves the number of zombies rounded down.

13/2=6.5 => 6.

Unequip the zombie wpn and check the max number of your zomibes.
Last edited by pphnx on Apr 18, 2018, 3:56:36 AM
I started to play this game with this build and really enjoyed so far.

I have 4L Zombies on helm and 5L SRS on covenant. Cant afford 6L Cov right now.

Even if I invest my highest link(5L) to SRS, zombies' dmg is much higher now.

Will Removing Endurance charges greatly help SRS dmg? (bcs of ons faster cat)

OR should I change the build to 6L Zombies/ to 4L Spectre until I get the 6L covenant?

Another question is :
Can my character run uber lab? OR should I get help.
(char is open in profile res are nearly capped level 89 1000+str)

I can run most of 13-14 maps with no problem. Did not try 15 maps.
Well this is the longest I have played a build for and truthfully, its fun. Can be a little tough with higher tier, but I can do t16 and red elder. :) Havnt tried shaper but meh.
Still happy with it. It more a trick of cycling gems for bosses and positioning. Usually only get caught out by being rushed but strong mobs.
Overall a 7/10 char, fast clear and boss kills.

Thanks for the guide <3
One question please, i just start to play so i need a little help but, when i put in hatred (it costs me 50% of mana) then when i put in Haste (it also cost 50% mana) so what should i do ?? basically i have no mana left.

thanks
Last edited by OeRuby on Jun 7, 2018, 9:29:02 PM
"
OeRuby wrote:
One question please, i just start to play so i need a little help but, when i put in hatred (it costs me 50% of mana) then when i put in Haste (it also cost 50% mana) so what should i do ?? basically i have no mana left.

thanks

Sovereign nodes (top-left) reduce mana reservation, so you can run 2 dex auras and have mana to cast utility stuff :). Sorry if it's a late answer
This build is still viable and one of the best league starters with this league. However, in order to maintain the combined DPS from Zombies and SRS, it is recommended to use Spell Echo with SRS. 5L SRS in Covenant (Spell Echo, Physical, Minion Damage, and WED) with Lycosidae is ample enough for a high damage output if you don't have the currency for a 6L Covenant. In addition, while the enchants do contribute to the DPS, it will not majorly affect your ability to deal at least 1M single target DPS with zombies and SRS combined in endgame.

One important thing to note is that the build does not produce enough minion DPS to clear incursions until Act 5 or later. Once you can clear incursions, there's no stopping these minions at all.

For me, I was able to complete all content up to T15 in ISC (Currently at 133/158 as of July 18th, 2018) without any problems and can fight in elemental reflect maps without any damage to myself or my minions. In addition, I was able to complete most of the build (with 5L Covenant) by week 2 and even have 21/20's for SRS, Zombie, and Minion Damage (the one in Baron) and a 6L Covenant by week 4 to week 5.
Last edited by D3monPr1nc3 on Jul 18, 2018, 10:51:35 PM
Hello everyone, is this build viable for 3.4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info