[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

I did this build back in harbinger league and recently did a few maps with it on standard. quite enjoyed it so i decided i would make another one as a league starter

thanks for updating the build, leveling is pretty easy with srs/zombie so far
hi, when can you update a three passive skills for ageinst variant ;) ?
"
notaloser3 wrote:
I did this build back in harbinger league and recently did a few maps with it on standard. quite enjoyed it so i decided i would make another one as a league starter

thanks for updating the build, leveling is pretty easy with srs/zombie so far

Hi there, glad you enjoyed it :). I will most likely be updating the build with another variant(skele+zombies) which should be able to take on end game bosses but I need to test it a lot before updating guide.
"
Maculata wrote:
hi, when can you update a three passive skills for ageinst variant ;) ?

It is there under the necro aegis variant section in guide.
I´m playing this in Bestiary currently and I really like the build.
The leveling section with the gems was super helpful. So thanks for that.

I´m just wondering why you didn´t list shield charge since we´ve got onslaught anyway. So shield charge is actually quite fast and can also be linked with fortify.
I left out the curse setup instead since I didn´t feel any need yet(farming t10/11).
Speak about end game, what you suggest to kill uber atziri and shaper, if money isn't a problem?
Loving this build, prob the safest ive felt playing a char, since I began playing...
However, My issue it im sitting around 670Str... Struggling to get even close to 1k :(

Check my profile for current gear and set up
a 6 link covenant cost way to much for me right now
should i settle for an 5 link they cost only 33c instead of 330
"
Kicha9992002 wrote:
I´m playing this in Bestiary currently and I really like the build.
The leveling section with the gems was super helpful. So thanks for that.

I´m just wondering why you didn´t list shield charge since we´ve got onslaught anyway. So shield charge is actually quite fast and can also be linked with fortify.
I left out the curse setup instead since I didn´t feel any need yet(farming t10/11).

I have quicksilver flasks running all the time so I didn't feel the need to have a movement skill and the build was more socket starved pre 3.1, but the build is only a guideline and please customise it to your liking, there is no ultimate version :).

"
Frankitu wrote:
Speak about end game, what you suggest to kill uber atziri and shaper, if money isn't a problem?

Pure SRS definitely, there is plenty of guides on the forums that down all content with SRS if you have 20-30 ex budget. Pure zombies are viable with a lot of currency but they are not as good as SRS(I will be working on a zombie focused build this league and hopefully down all content).

"
m0ffd0g wrote:
Loving this build, prob the safest ive felt playing a char, since I began playing...
However, My issue it im sitting around 670Str... Struggling to get even close to 1k :(

Check my profile for current gear and set up

Hi there,

I checked your gear and there are a few things, you need more strength nodes and a jewel socket in the bottom of tree, so give it a few more levels. Your astramentis and baron is almost the lowest roll, you need a 15+/95+ all attributes astramentis and 35+ strength baron roll. Also check out your jewels and jewel placement, I have a picture in the guide on where you need to put them(this is important to gain strength).

"
allpb wrote:
a 6 link covenant cost way to much for me right now
should i settle for an 5 link they cost only 33c instead of 330

Just buy a jewellers touch prophecy and 5-L your own baron, its cheaper :).

does this enchant works with zombies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info