[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

You can sustain charges .. you can't sustain mana. You NEED mana leech ASAP. A simple point or two in the passive tree will do the trick. Again open the guide press (ctrl + F) and type "mana leech" for some more detailed info.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@Stigaard
Not an expert on the topic myself but first off your Terminus has a very low roll on Critical Strike Chance he is saying the following about that:

"
I think that it is important to note that you want a Terminus Est with a perfect increased Critical Strike Chance roll (75%). In fact the Critical Strike Chance roll is more important than the increased Physical Damage roll. After all this build relies heavily on your ability to land critical hits so the higher the base critical strike chance of your weapon is the better!

Maybe you should also use a Diamond Flask as he is suggesting if you have Problems generating frenzys.

"
A Diamond flask that removes the Frozen and Chilled. The "Your Critical Strike Chance is Lucky" (the game rolls twice for a critical strike and picks the better roll, i.e. first roll you don't crit, second roll you crit, outcome : you crit) property of the Diamond flask is extremely helpful especially if you haven't increased your critical strike chance enough

Else i think with your LOW HP its very risky to use abyssus.
And i would try to get Flasks with instant-recovery.

"
A Life flask with Remove bleeding (and if possible instant recovery)

Hope i could help.

@op
Thanks for the build again, very fun and very detailed guide. Love it.
Last edited by tkberlin on Aug 14, 2017, 1:49:56 PM
Thanks alot guys. Very usefull comments, gonna chance it up at bit. hope it helps. Thanks again.

Hey! Thanks for great guide,enjoying it! I can do maps till t10,but at higher tier i feel that im a bit struggling with surviving,dps is enough i guess. I dont have big budget and playing new league,so im about 100-150 chaos now. What can i improve with those not that big budget? Thanks again.
Save up for Kaom's heart
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ty for the guide!

Is the kaom's heart more important to get first than the atziri's acuity?
I'd say yes, it is.
Until I can afford a Kaom Heart, what are some gems to use in that extra piece of gear? I have the 4 mentioned.
Hey KorgothBG,

Thanks for the detailed guide- it's great to see so much thought channeled into making a build guide that is as thorough as yours.

A debate I keep running into across various forums/threads is the one that weighs the Oro's Sacrifice elemental damage build against the Terminus Est critical strike chance build.

I saw a video of the Oro's Sacrifice build uploaded by one of the guys who made a guide of it on the PoE Forums and he tore the Minotaur a new one with his Duelist-Champion using Flicker Strike. Another guy using a similar Oro's Sacrifice build melted Shaper down pretty fast too.

I have two related questions-

1.) Would this Terminus Est build (with the chosen Slayer ascendancy, of course) be able to shred similar end-game content (post-T15 content, that is) at a comparable rate/efficiency? And with using mostly Flicker Strike, to boot (since you recommended Viper Strike as the single-target skill gem of choice for those end-game bosses in your guide)?

And 2.) In general, how exactly would you go about defending your choice of Terminus Est with critical strike chance/physical damage over Oro's Sacrifice (with Resolute Technique/elemental damage). I chose your build mostly because I like critical strike builds, and I generally enjoy "role-playing" bursty assassins in games (and you get to use Terminus Est quite a bit earlier than Oro's Sacrifice) but the gameplay I've seen of the Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike taking on end-game content is making me wonder if I chose correctly haha.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Sorry if this has already been answered, but where are you generating the Endurance Charge's for Immortal Call to discharge? I know that one chest piece has it, but is there something I'm missing or not interpreting correctly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info