[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
GrayFoxNinja wrote:
I was able to beat uber lab 3 times in a row at 4.9k hp
If you look at my character im pretty stacked in terms of equipment in my opinion..

I ran it two more times and I got 1 smacked by izaro when he would do his leap is there anything I can do with my items to fix this?

Also I see you running lab at 7k hp how do I get to that total?

Only node involving hp left for me to get is juggernaut

my gear

Spoiler
i have some qeustion.

how to get 6 max frenzy charge ?

my character has 5 max frenzy charge (3 + 2 from tree) but your character has 6

sorry, my english suck
Last edited by nooooooook on Aug 14, 2017, 9:44:11 AM
@GrayFoxNinja
Well the total of + maximum life from my gear is 896 in your case it is 599. Also you are lower level so you'll have a bit less life from that alone, add the extra life nodes that you'll grab when you level up some more, and of course possible jewels with max life that i have and you might not have. And that's where the difference comes from. Now about Izaro - no matter how tanky you are you should always try to avoid huge telegraphed hits (like his leap slam) becuase they can hurt a lot, if izaro is buffed from the previous fights - then you simply don't want to be there when that leap slam lands. Now add the possiblity of him critting you and yeah ... it can be deadly.

@nooooooook
After the changes to the bandit quest reward in 3.0 this build ends up with 5 frenzy charges now. Not really a big difference honestly.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@GrayFoxNinja
Well the total of + maximum life from my gear is 896 in your case it is 599. Also you are lower level so you'll have a bit less life from that alone, add the extra life nodes that you'll grab when you level up some more, and of course possible jewels with max life that i have and you might not have. And that's where the difference comes from. Now about Izaro - no matter how tanky you are you should always try to avoid huge telegraphed hits (like his leap slam) becuase they can hurt a lot, if izaro is buffed from the previous fights - then you simply don't want to be there when that leap slam lands. Now add the possiblity of him critting you and yeah ... it can be deadly.

@nooooooook
After the changes to the bandit quest reward in 3.0 this build ends up with 5 frenzy charges now. Not really a big difference honestly.

thank you very much

this build so funny
"
nooooooook wrote:
i have some qeustion.

how to get 6 max frenzy charge ?

my character has 5 max frenzy charge (3 + 2 from tree) but your character has 6

sorry, my english suck
Boots, for example.
First off.

Love this guide, very detailed. Though I feel like i'm kinda stuck on lvl 81. I'm also missing atziri gloves and Kaom's Heart. I just get rekted by lvl 7+ maps on the boss. I can't get the Flicker rolling proberly on the single target mobs, Is there any advice for me, when I'm stilling missing those 2 items, or do I just need to grind currency for those 2, and then after that start getting higher maps?

It kinda sucks.
What exactly is the problem? Do you end up with no mana? No charges? Also showing me your gear can help me to determine the issue.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 14, 2017, 12:17:02 PM
Not that into this forum here yet. How do I show you my gear quick?
But mostly it seems the reason I can't keep flicker up on a single target is maybe my mana goes low. my crit chance is 56%, so I should be able to keep frenzy charges up that way. Also, the bosses at map 7+ seems to hit me for a shit ton of damage. Do I need to be more tanky, or how do you guys survive higher map bosses's hits?
This build drives on armor right? reducing the damage they hit me for. I have 3500 HP, i'm getting the feeling that this isn't enough
Last edited by Stigaard on Aug 14, 2017, 1:19:20 PM
Linking your gear here:
Spoiler
Linking your gear is done by clicking on your character icon on the top rleft corner of the website. From there you will be able to see the inventory of your character. While typing a comment simply open that up and click on an item. That way a code will appear in your comment box. Just post it and you'll have the item posted as well.

Now your life is waaay too low.

Do you have any mana leech? You need at least some mana leech otherwise you can't sustain it at all (read more about it in the guide)

There we go. Thanks alot.

As mana goes, I'm pretty sure my only way of getting mana, is killing someone, from my assassins mark skill. and with assassins mark, arctic armor and Herald of ash. I only have 86 mana left out of 575.
is 86 mana enough to sustain frenzy charges on single target? other than getting charges from crits from the weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info