[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Can't really tell with the provided info :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
It's just these odd moments when I go in with flickering strike and I'm not facing anything special I might get 1 shot.

4.4k life, max resistances, gear in profile.. Can Abyssus cause it? Maybe I just get crit by a melee attack or something.. Level 82 now and this can happen in a normal T6 map
Well the thing is that it shouldn't happen at all given the specs you've mentioned.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Havent done uber lab so dont have Headsman (50% reflect reduction). Maybe I'm attacking an elite mob with phys reflect and I just get deleted.
empty.
Last edited by GrayFoxNinja on Aug 14, 2017, 6:47:28 AM
Any tips on what I should start focusing on to improve the character? Maybe getting a new chest until Kaoms? I am no where near having enough currency to afford that chest haha. Heres my gear!

Spoiler
Accidental double post sorry!
Last edited by Khesahn20 on Aug 13, 2017, 11:25:35 PM
"
Maggobro wrote:
It's just these odd moments when I go in with flickering strike and I'm not facing anything special I might get 1 shot.

4.4k life, max resistances, gear in profile.. Can Abyssus cause it? Maybe I just get crit by a melee attack or something.. Level 82 now and this can happen in a normal T6 map

I am having a similar experience. Will randomly just die during flicker. No idea what's causing it! :O

Also my damage on flicker reads about 6.5k per hit while in my H/O.

But my biggest problem atm is map bosses. Once their adds die, I'll flicker at them 1 or 2 times and I run out of mana, completely stopping.. I get mana again, 2 flickers and stop.. I dunno what to do about it? :O
Last edited by Nickums on Aug 14, 2017, 1:50:31 AM
"
Nickums wrote:
"
Maggobro wrote:

I am having a similar experience. Will randomly just die during flicker. No idea what's causing it! :O

Also my damage on flicker reads about 6.5k per hit while in my H/O.

But my biggest problem atm is map bosses. Once their adds die, I'll flicker at them 1 or 2 times and I run out of mana, completely stopping.. I get mana again, 2 flickers and stop.. I dunno what to do about it? :O

You have zero mana leech.
The only reason it 'works' before is the mana gained on kill through assasin's mark.
Last edited by Aduan on Aug 14, 2017, 4:47:29 AM
Oh snap!! Totally thought I had some inherently but you're right, it's only from on kill with Assassins Mark. Whats an easy way / best piece of gear to get myself some mana leech with?

Additionally, besides a 6L, is there any piece of gear I should be aiming for now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info