[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I posted earlier that added fire still seems to win if you plug the info into Path of Building, with Ruthless and Maim following it. All 3 did better than increased critical damage. Your results may vary, of course. Doesn't hurt to try it out :)
IGN: Frazetta
Hello all;

First of all i want to thank you KorgothBG, dude you made my hapiness on POE with your guide (it is so far the best guide on the forum for me).

However, i come to ask you something, because i'm so frustrated, yesterday i did a t 13 mao (high garden) i cleaned full map so easy...BUT i was unable to kill the boss ( even by changinf FS by Viper strike).

You can check my profile and gear, so please how to kill bosses wuth this build (i think it is the only yhing it misses) or i m doing something wrong?

Thank you for your help ;) and keeo going ^^
"
Mutsu wrote:
Hello all;

First of all i want to thank you KorgothBG, dude you made my hapiness on POE with your guide (it is so far the best guide on the forum for me).

However, i come to ask you something, because i'm so frustrated, yesterday i did a t 13 mao (high garden) i cleaned full map so easy...BUT i was unable to kill the boss ( even by changinf FS by Viper strike).

You can check my profile and gear, so please how to kill bosses wuth this build (i think it is the only yhing it misses) or i m doing something wrong?

your characters are hidden need to change privacy settings
"
Adstar wrote:
"
Mutsu wrote:
Hello all;

your characters are hidden need to change privacy settings

done ;) thx
Well it seems that your problem with that particular boss is that you did't know that it spawns consecrated ground that heals the boss like crazy. To deal with this:

Step 1 : Move away from the consecrated ground.
Step 2 : Let the boss follow you so that it can leave the consecrated ground.
Step 3 : Kill the boss like you kill anything else.

P.S. Also please get a better Terminus Est. I would go as far as to say that if a Terminus Est sword doesn't have close to max rolled crit chance it isn't worth spending any currency on.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 12, 2017, 5:02:48 AM
Hey man sick build!!! I love the terminus est affixes and was wondering what some good gems/enchants for procing a critical would be, like maybe a BV link somewhere. Was also wondering if life or resistances would be better to take over phase acrobatics cause I don't buy into that passive :b thanks man for such a detailed guide!!
"what some good gems/enchants for procing a critical would be" care to elaborate, as i don't really understand the question.

As for acrobatics - if you really don't want to use it (though there really isn't a reason not too) take some more life nodes. Resistances .... i mean ... i need to have them capped at all times ... so yeah ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@ldbob I'd say stick to melee damage on full life, or if you really see that you have a problem with remaining at full life go for maim

@Garacii911
Perhaps this is due to the nerfed abysus. If you are playing in standart that should concern you and if you are not ... well .... that still shouldn't bother you the difference between 1.7 mil dps and 1.6 mil dps is one that you'll never notice.

I rest from the game =)
hey guys. Quick question.

Would it be better to use Belly or Kintsugi until Kaoms?

Chhers :D
I'd go with belly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info