[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Throughout the years I've seen plenty of people who didn't know that, so it seems that it's more common than i first though ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Korgoth,

Wanted to thank you for the build, it's a ton of fun. Also wanted to thank you for ruining every other build out there for me. They all feel way to slow compared to flicker. Tried respeccing my slayer to try another build, ya totally going back to this one. There goes 80 regrets lol.
Is the DPS Shaper viable? I'm guessing so, but all the Terminus Flicker builds I've seen do Shaper were partly poison with assassin/noxious strike.
Yes, the DPS is more than enough
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yes, the DPS is more than enough

Thanks for the reply, that's good to know. Just one more question, how does reflect go on single mobs? I ask because I started leveling a Berserker for this build (just for flavor) before realizing I'd probably get obliterated by reflect without the Slayer's 50% less phys reflect ascendancy. You think the build could handle reflect without that ascendancy? Perhaps with a Sybil's Lament?
Last edited by poepoe091 on May 15, 2017, 4:53:08 AM
3 weeks ago I asked here what I should buy first. Taste of Hate or Atziris Gloves, cause Porcupines killed me very often. I bought a Taste of Hate - better, but not perfect. Since a few days I have the gloves and now it's awesome. Still looking for a better belt and a better 2. Ring so I can wear Kaoms, but even without it, it's very fast and nice.

Thanks for the Guide again!

Thx for the amazing build, I'm enjoying so far, is there a way to play with a mf gear? is worth? about the skill tree, what do u think about vaal pact?
Mf sure you can do MF (i know i did in the end) - a rarity support gem (quantity too ... if you are rich or in standard), bisco collar, maybe some rings and amulet with some IIR, maybe goldwyrm boots and you are good to go without gimping your character THAT much.

About Vaal pact .. well ... let me jsut quote the guide itself:

"Vaal Pact! What about Vaal pact? Simple - it is too far away, it is not required at all and with it Blood Rage becomes extremely annoying (because you no longer can regenerate life to mitigate its downside). Also with Vaal Pact the Slayer's Endless Hunger becomes useless!"
I found a Heup of All early on and it's a really easy way to put some MF in this build.
Quick question: I wanted to fight Chayula, but it's hard to find good info on it. Anything I should know before the fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info