[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Hey Korgoth! Great build. I'm not sure if anyone's asked it before, but would this build benefit from having 2 6-link setups? Or would you be better off just using a Kaom's heart? I got a 75% crit Terminus Est and a 6L Daresso's Defiance, but I could probably just resell it and get something much cheaper. Thanks!
Hi. Now we re need to use Meele Dmg on Full Life instead Add Fire Dmg, right? This work with BR and better then Add FD?
Spoiler
Check it. Yeap, its work. And if HoA is working 20/20 Add FD give for us 200 dmg more at skill, than Melee Dmg on FL 11 lvl, without quality.
Hey Korgoth,

With the change for rounding in 2.6 that let us use Melee on Full Life instead of Added Fire, how does this interact with Atziri's Acuity?

Is it better to use Atziri's with the Melee on Full Life, or with Added Fire Damage?

Last edited by Slashblast on May 10, 2017, 8:19:09 AM
@Vakana
Well it's always good to have more sockets. You could use them for a better supported Ancestral Warchief, Vaal Haste/Grace, a single target attack setup and so on, though i prefer the extra life from Kaom's Heart.

@gatsou68
Yes it works with BR, yes it is better than added fire damage.

@Slashblast
Atziri's Acuity give you instant leech BUT you also gain the 20% overkill leech from the Slayer's Endless Hunger which it seems does not interact with the gloves so you gain it as regular leech, that is not removed when you reach full life.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for the awesome build

And here is my gear

Why not use Choir of the storm? Amazing build though! :)
Is there any reason not to use Bronn's Lithe? +2 lvls, 50% dmg, and speed buffs with my main dmg skill sounds great. I'd probably use more defensive gear elsehwhere to make up for lack of resists.
@PunkSviin the Choir of the storm is very nice, though the reason why i'm not using it is this : This build already has many unique items that give absolutely no resistances and using yet another one that even lowers your lightning resistance can cause some … discomfort. With that said it’s also hard to get any substaintial amounts of crit chance (and may I mention that you get enough crit chance without the Choir of the Storm). And the extra lightning damage on crit? Well the build does no lightning damage, so … yeah. The increased mana is also another pointless mod for this build. Now add the complete lack of life and you end up with a far from optimal gear piece for the neck of your Duelist.

@Q0heleth Well it is a good damage boosting chest piece with a perfect roll you get a total of 25% attack speed, 50% increased damage and 3.6% more damage. Now the thing is that it not only lacks resists but on top of that lacks any amount of life. Now this build does not lack damage what it needs is a bigger life pool and loosing your biggest life contributing piece of gear in order to get a bit more damage (which you don't need) is nothing but a waste if you ask me. Of course if you feel otherwise go for it! ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey again!

Been leveling, almost to 90 now. I'm pretty satisfied with the build and my gear overall, but there's a few inconsistencies.

For one, in your DPS screenshots, you sit well over 85% crit chance. How do you manage this? I feel that apart from Atziri's Acuity, our gear is somewhat comparable yet I managed about a 63-5% crit chance usually. What gives? Could I trouble you to take a peek at my character (Vikanya) and let me know what I'm doing wrong/what I could be doing better?

Patiently working towards an acuity, though. Looking forward to such a time that I have enough currency for it!

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I didn't know on the character screen that you can click on skills to check DPS. I feel like a fool! 73.17% crit chance while in hideout unbuffed. Feelsgoodman
Last edited by Vakana on May 13, 2017, 12:41:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info