[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
@Shaboom
Well Carnage heart sure is nice, better with the retch indeed for the extra leech. What i mainly don't like about it is the complete lack of life. But i'd say try to play with it for a bit and see if you can see any improvement. No other way to know for sure in my opinion.

@Millennium
I would totally swap out melee damage on full life for Fortify. Improvements... well ... besides the obvious expensive one (6L, acuity and taste of hate) i'd say try to get better boots, you can also master craft your belt

Any recommendations what to look for in a rare boots, besides the current one's?

Also got around 100c, is it worth getting a low roll taste of hate (<25 extra cold damage) before anything else?
Last edited by Millennium on May 20, 2017, 5:18:20 AM
About the boots - more resists. Combine that with rerolling your prismatic ring with blessed orbs to get 12% all res and you might be able to drop some resistance passives and use them for something else.

As for the ToH ... i'd sasy go for it. The most important aspect of that flask in my opinion is the beefy extra defenses vs physical damage and as such the damage roll is not the priority, simply having the flask is whats most important (and later you can try to divine it if you feel lucky ;) ).
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
About the boots - more resists. Combine that with rerolling your prismatic ring with blessed orbs to get 12% all res and you might be able to drop some resistance passives and use them for something else.

As for the ToH ... i'd sasy go for it. The most important aspect of that flask in my opinion is the beefy extra defenses vs physical damage and as such the damage roll is not the priority, simply having the flask is whats most important (and later you can try to divine it if you feel lucky ;) ).

Do prismatic rings go up to 12 all res? Thought it was 10 max.

What do you switch ToH with, according to the setup posted previous page? Basalt flask?
Absolutely correct 10% is max (i guess i still miss the old times when it was 12% :/) And yes, Basalt is a good substitute for ToH
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Are Acuity gloves really worth the ridiculous price tag? 30 ex sounds very, very expensive.
"
Millennium wrote:
Are Acuity gloves really worth the ridiculous price tag? 30 ex sounds very, very expensive.

Well, they're essential to the build. Until the VP nerf was announced they were about 13-15ex, but since a lot of people don't know the nerf affects the gloves too the price doubled. I wouldn't buy a pair right now, so hopefully word spreads and people calm the hell down.
Headhunter or Atziri's Acuity?
Ok guys let me tell you this - Acuity is an extremely powerful item. The difference between having the gloves and not having them is enormous!
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Ok guys let me tell you this - Acuity is an extremely powerful item. The difference between having the gloves and not having them is enormous!

Do you think the prices are gonna go down anytime soon? 30ex is like at least 3 premium builds able to clear any content except uber atziri and shaper.
Last edited by Millennium on May 21, 2017, 5:29:21 AM
This is something that i don't really know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info