[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I was so mad today, died some times cause when i start clearing mobs i just dont crit enough and simply stop in front of crowd. Not counting previous ~1k fuse, bought another 900 (buy-buy 3ex). Did my 1st motherfucking 6-link. Previously i didn't use crit gem in 5-link setup. Well, i didn't expect that crit gem would simply add 20% crit chance PogChamp! Now i feel soooo goood.
Mate i've specifically said which support gems should be used first :)

Crit chance on top of the % increase increases the base crit chance of your weapon/spell which is the base that all other increases apply to .. so yeah ... it is a pretty big deal :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I definitely expect the price of acuities to go down once people pull themselves together, but I don't know how long that'll take.

Finally did it:
"
Shaboom wrote:
I definitely expect the price of acuities to go down once people pull themselves together, but I don't know how long that'll take.

Finally did it:

They will, but not by much. I think it's worth spending atleast 25 ex for those.

My gear so far:
Spoiler

Ignore the belt, it's just a replacement for the Headhunter I borrowed. Dropped it yesterday. :D
What should I upgrade next? Rings/ammy are very hard to replace, boots too. Because I can't wear Headhunter without them.

Got a perfect Terminus Est for 3 ex that I'm trying to 6L, 600 fuses in so far.
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
RailTracer42 wrote:
So it's my first PoE walkthrough and I have been using this build and every thing was going very smoothly and pretty fun, until I hit level 82 and started doing rare tier 10 (no physical reflect mods) maps, and my dreams started to fade. I die very easily from any pack of monsters even tho my hp is 5.5k and capped my resistances and my critical chance is 64 without power charges. I don't know what I'm doing wrong exactly. here's my build:

1) You'll need to replace melee damage with full life with fortify...you can't simple pass up added defense.

2) Replace your amulet with crit chance/crit multiplier/life at least.

3) Grab a surgeon's stibnite flask and lioneyes' roar flask. Lioneye's flaks IS a must

4) Puchase a rustic belt with life+resist

That exactly was the problem I thought I could focus on damage and leech my way and ignore defence as only IC is enough, I forgot about the 42% more physical damage taken from abyssus and the map I was running had enfeeble cast on player and I didn't even have arctic armor on so yeah, I got destroyed.

It's a lot easier now, the loss of dps due to replacing melee on full life isn't actually that bad. Thanks a lot.
Any tips on Uber lab, especially Izaro phases? Usually it seems you flicker into those portals / conduits and whatever, wasting dps. Also do you have to wait for izaro to spawn skeletons so that you can generate some power charges before going in for the kill?
I've been playing this build for last 3/4 days and i'm having a blast. I literally NEVER die and i run all kinds of map mods except phys reflect and cannot leech.
Got the gloves and i finally understood why they are so good with this build.
Bought 4 ex of fusings and 6 linked my weapon with 11. Now i have a lot of fusings.

Today is a good uber lab day. I'll do few runs.

Thanks for the amazing build!

My gear with best kaom corruption ever. (i have the core, now i'll improve rings, belt and boots. No way i'm taking off bisco, it's just too good)

In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
"
kendoka wrote:
I've been playing this build for last 3/4 days and i'm having a blast. I literally NEVER die and i run all kinds of map mods except phys reflect and cannot leech.
Got the gloves and i finally understood why they are so good with this build.
Bought 4 ex of fusings and 6 linked my weapon with 11. Now i have a lot of fusings.

Today is a good uber lab day. I'll do few runs.

Thanks for the amazing build!

My gear with best kaom corruption ever. (i have the core, now i'll improve rings, belt and boots. No way i'm taking off bisco, it's just too good)

Rings are decent, Legacy ToH for increased survivability and 3 dmg mod + life jewels are better upgrades. And yes, Bisco's is insane. Too bad if you get a HH you can't use it anymore because resists are insanely hard to cap.
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Rings are decent, Legacy ToH for increased survivability and 3 dmg mod + life jewels are better upgrades. And yes, Bisco's is insane. Too bad if you get a HH you can't use it anymore because resists are insanely hard to cap.

I agree but I already have one 3 damage mod jewel, one 2 damage mod with mana leech (not sure if it's worth it though, maybe taking out 1 4% life node and getting mana leech on tree and a jewel with life is better) and two 2 damage mod with life jewels. Upgrading those would give me not an impressive increase in damage but 2 steel rings would.

Still not sure which is the best base, i'm leaning towards steels or diamonds (60% crit chance is a lot actually) but resist jewels might provide an easier way to cap resists if i want to aim for HH.

Is the legacy ToH that useful? 10% extra for 9ex feels a bit too much honestly cause the only real thing that might kill me is a volatile mob and ToH won't help.
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
"
kendoka wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:

I agree but I already have one 3 damage mod jewel, one 2 damage mod with mana leech (not sure if it's worth it though, maybe taking out 1 4% life node and getting mana leech on tree and a jewel with life is better) and two 2 damage mod with life jewels. Upgrading those would give me not an impressive increase in damage but 2 steel rings would.

Still not sure which is the best base, i'm leaning towards steels or diamonds (60% crit chance is a lot actually) but resist jewels might provide an easier way to cap resists if i want to aim for HH.

Is the legacy ToH that useful? 10% extra for 9ex feels a bit too much honestly cause the only real thing that might kill me is a volatile mob and ToH won't help.

1) Diamond rings are best the build for frenzy generation. Steel rings are great if you can mastercraft crit chance.

2) Legacy taste of hate is not even worth it IMO.

3) Capping resist while using HH and bisco's is not that extremely difficult. It's a matter of availability/affordability.

4) Volatiles are survivable, just be prepared the lost of survivability when playing dangerous mods, etc.
Last edited by Molochmane on May 23, 2017, 6:18:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info