Developer Questions and Answers

How many of these fabulous questions will you answer and when will the answers begin appearing?
Will you quote the question/concern or at least summarize it in your answer?
Will the answers be grouped?
Will you answer all the questions that you choose to answer at a single time or will you space them out over time?
Will the answers be in a new thread that is locked to comments or will we be encouraged to discuss your answers?
Will a developer be active and on line to participate in any discussion of the answers?

Thanks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Are you considering adding something for reciving Threshold Skill Jewels on SSF leagues?

What does the reliquary look like? what it is? 500+ map and did not see at all what it is. But about how much time was spent I just do not say anything. You are right in your style - you will strangle for the reliquary.
It would be nice to see on Screen which Stones are active and wheather this mod is done (killed Warbands or Exiles or used all shrines and so on...)
Are you kidding me?

This is a question for you:

When are you planning to acknowledge and work on connectivity issues?

Since months ago, I've indicated and made a tech report on connectivity issues (of which I've seen similar ones brought up years ago), but nothing was acknowledged on my issue and no updates on connectivity was shown. Report was done accordingly to what was requested, but no, nothing is done.

Yet, you have the audacity to take the time out and do a Q&A, and based on the manner it will be done (only selected questions, I can understand the practicality of this method), this will be unanswered, because it is something you're not planning to solve.

How is this issue affecting us? Firstly, we spend more time attempting to load rather than playing the game. Secondly, due to connectivity issues, deaths happen, and guess what, EXP penalty happened. I can enter an instance and eventually have negative exp gain.

How is this Q&A going to make the game playable? How is this even a good use of time when issues are not being solved? The least that could be done is an acknowledgement of the issues and then potentially an update on these issues.
Last edited by NeuronWolf on Mar 15, 2017, 5:20:01 AM
Will u open more asia server ?
Can u make the game less lagg?
Guess this may be too early to ask.

1. Will the Xbox One version be a launch title to Project Scorpio?

2. Hence, will the Xbox One version support 4k gaming?

3. Can the Xbox One version account share the same micro-transactions with the current PC account?

4. Will the Xbox One version have a choice to play on Xbox One servers or on PC servers?

5. Currently, console version of Diablo III has no season/league type game play. Will the Xbox One version have similar, if not the same, season/league type game play like the PC version?

6. DC in OLG is common. Will you consider to add a time counter, say 10 minutes, to the current instance if the game DC? i.e. if log in again after DC while the time counter is still active, you can get back to the same instance.
One question (related to the last piece of news about community translators) :

Do you have any release timeline to share about language packs? Is it planned to be done for 3.0 release (seems too close) or xbox one release? or "when it's done (c)" meaning nothing to expect this year?
Will we ever be able to stack Wings + Cloak on an armor? It's like well, no point in buying (one of those two things) because I want (the other type) when it'd be nice to have both!
"Height, hell, time, haste, terror, tension!"
Will you ever invite extra credits to walk around and speak with employees of your company?
https://youtu.be/Dt9GwmOWoqo
Last edited by Teriderol on Mar 15, 2017, 7:32:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info