Developer Questions and Answers

Are there any plans to better standardize the tagging of skills and their respective gems in order to make the mechanics more understandable and accessible? An example of where the current system falls short is the relationship between "increased duration" and "burning arrow".
When 3.0 hits, what will happen to characters who are in Cruel or Merciless at the time? Will they have to start from Act 5 even though they're overleveled?
Last edited by ScottTheHuman on Mar 12, 2017, 8:35:23 PM
Can you rework ryze again

oops wrong game
Will you put more love in Crash fixes - in specific Unique maps such as Hall of Grandmasters and Zana missions?
Hey!

You guys probably are very fond of action rpgs, so what do you like the most about these games? Also, if you had to make another kind of game, what genre would be? And finally, have you played the last Zelda?
What is the plan for existing league mechanics coming 3.0? With Legacy League meant as a way to 'say goodbye' to old content it suggests most of this is being removed or re-examined. The Zana mod system in the league suggests the same. Are we getting Leaguestones in 3.0? Are all the leagues staying, or going?
For those of us wanting to work in the games industry regarding programming, what qualification/ experience does GGG look for?

(for the programming team specifically) If you were to give advice to someone entering the industry based on your own experience what would you say?
Do any of the devs have small games as personal projects they work on? If so, what are your favorite tools/frameworks to work in? I've been wanting to work on a game for fun for quite some time now and I've tried out LibGDX, Unity, and Gamemaker and would love to know what others think is the best tool for a solo project.
Hello GGG Team,

got a few thoughts/questions for you too:

1) What I miss most is some reward for full clearing every single location or map. I am really a slow noob player, but I do enjoy full clears a lot.

2) Got this idea already few years.. Do we miss some items that can convert light radius to damage? i would love that.

3) And we definitely need to buff Soulmourn. What is her story? Dont know how it happened, but i like that creature. Actually lot of unique mobs are just sad... missing story... missing some rewards.. maybe something like some type of coins, which can be used in some other shop in higher amounts (like perandus). It is simply sad, every time I kill those "normal" unique mobs and they drop like blue item only....

4) I remember, that I really enjoyed Prophecy league. What about increasing silver coins droprate?

BR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info