[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Thanks for your tips :)

The helmet is nice, but I dont will use Ewar's Mirage, the chain is maybe great, but I dont can lose dps.
2nd jewel is a great idea, I got one.

Im doing now cruel lab, I think these points are the most important :D
Last edited by most1010 on Jun 29, 2017, 10:22:49 AM
The build looks very nice, I've always wanted to try Frost Blades since it feels a lot better than ST in my opinion. Just one question: which gems should I drop if I wanna go with Kaom's Roots?
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
The build looks very nice, I've always wanted to try Frost Blades since it feels a lot better than ST in my opinion. Just one question: which gems should I drop if I wanna go with Kaom's Roots?

Would drop the Warchief for it.

Edit: Just tested it, doesnt feel good losing 30% MS for roughly 200hp, would probably only wear it for Guardians and other Stuff, for mapping it only slows you down.

Playing Frost Blades atm, so far it feels not as great as ST HoWa, but with 3.0 in mind this will probably my go to build.

My Items atm:
Spoiler

The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Last edited by bustr on Jun 30, 2017, 9:19:33 AM
Hi, on the GIF, i saw the enemies got frozen with like icicles on their feet, is that a skill effect? I can't find it on the market.
"
PevertedMind wrote:
Hi, on the GIF, i saw the enemies got frozen with like icicles on their feet, is that a skill effect? I can't find it on the market.

Last edited by vick666 on Jun 30, 2017, 8:32:22 PM
Original Post says at 60 point skill tree: "If yo u want to here you can use a strong ele foil in your OH and start goin into DW early. "

Question: What's DW?
"
brunowa wrote:
Original Post says at 60 point skill tree: "If yo u want to here you can use a strong ele foil in your OH and start goin into DW early. "

Question: What's DW?

Dual-Wield

http://i.imgur.com/IHpCOq3.jpg

Lv 89 Mapping DPS Screenshot, just for ppl who still curios about the potential.

T13 Shaped Shore Map with Temp Chains!
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Last edited by bustr on Jul 1, 2017, 11:18:16 AM
You think Point Blank is useless ?

I have that build now in standard with lvl 90, I'm just missing Taste of hate, but I never reach 300k dps will all charges and flasks, I reach 170k with same tree.
Taste of hate could be enough for 200k+, but never 300, tell me more or ask me more :D
My gear:

Edit: Updated some gear:
Last edited by most1010 on Jul 3, 2017, 5:57:05 AM
Awesome build, thanks for this!

Currently testing in standard league, so far I do a great progression but could use some assistance gear wise:

I think I could ditch the ele res flask for..? Not sure here, also not sure about body armour, should I get a belly? And I think I can fine-tune some rings or?

Also, what do you think about this:

Thanks!
Dying Sun for projectiles/aoe
Lion's Roar for melee dmg/knockback
Sooooo:
Lion's Roar better for bossfights, Dyxing Sun for clearspeed
Last edited by most1010 on Jul 3, 2017, 6:28:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info