[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Hey guys great news! I am back, also with the most recent Beta wipe I will be streaming 3.0 and updating this very build live on stream over the next week or so. So please if interested to see how I update or try out new things for 3.0 and keep this build going strong please come on by! Follow at Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde Stay sane exiles!
Ok sweet, I'll be sure to be there
"
drgnwngs wrote:
Ok sweet, I'll be sure to be there

awesome!
Are you streaming tonight?
Hello,

I'm playing on beta, can you tell us what bandit shall we save on 3.0 ?

Thx
I was looking for something different to play in Beta and came across this build. Will be starting it right now.

Do you think it's a good idea to level all the way with Frost Blades or should i start using it at which level?
OK, if someone could help me here. I just got to level 50 with this build, and just found out that the claws are proced at around 75c each on Beta.

So i ask: what is the best weapon to use before i can purchase them?
"
Krazy_X wrote:
OK, if someone could help me here. I just got to level 50 with this build, and just found out that the claws are proced at around 75c each on Beta.

any good ele 1h that has decent crit and aps
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Hey guys great news! I am back, also with the most recent Beta wipe I will be streaming 3.0 and updating this very build live on stream over the next week or so. So please if interested to see how I update or try out new things for 3.0 and keep this build going strong please come on by! Follow at Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde Stay sane exiles!

Thank you very much for this!
"
taengtummy wrote:
"
Krazy_X wrote:

any good ele 1h that has decent crit and aps

I never played ele melee before. Should I just sort weapons by edps? I'm using Ewars in main hand.
Last edited by Krazy_X on Jul 9, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info