[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
the league is starting to get frustrating already. i hit 75, still havent had a map higher than T4 drop, currency drop rates are making it hard for me to save up for volls, i have 2/8 cards(i could buy a 3rd but I dont see the point right now,i'd rather sit on the chaos). at this rate I'll be level 80+ before i even start yellow maps, assuming i even get any to drop.

Complaining map drop lol. I am level 83, doing t4-t6 maps. Btw price fixing detected in volls card. I'd recommend to buy before anything else.

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
mutiv wrote:
"
xmusicsekai wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

With 100% crit chance from that shrine = 0 power charge generation and basically build stops working. Avoid that shrine.

ah i see. that's the main problem. sometimes uber lab give me diamond shrine buff via darkshrine which is cannot be avoided. so what ring i should swap at that time?

You can right click to the buff icon to disable it.

tbh i really don't know about this. but this is really helpful. thank you so much!
Quick question.

Does the damage on the ring have to be cold? Can it be something like fire? Just not lightning I presume.
Quick question.

Does the damage on the ring have to be cold? Can it be something like fire? Just not lightning I presume.
Has to be cold, or the fire and lightning from Discharge won't benefit from it.
Has anyone considered trying this with Avatar of fire as a Chieftain in 3.2? Thoughts? Without Elemental Equilibrium.
Last edited by Bigschwang on Mar 10, 2018, 11:15:58 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
the league is starting to get frustrating already. i hit 75, still havent had a map higher than T4 drop, currency drop rates are making it hard for me to save up for volls, i have 2/8 cards(i could buy a 3rd but I dont see the point right now,i'd rather sit on the chaos). at this rate I'll be level 80+ before i even start yellow maps, assuming i even get any to drop.

Ya I deleted my character in the mid 80s, I couldnt even get white maps to drop, all the currency drops are halved b/c nets, its just a giant mess/waste of time.

Like if someones absolutely obssessed with the pokemon stuff thats cool, im not here to judge you but my honest opinion is dont waste your time.

You will not be able to sustain maps or currency and its just not fun at all, thats why I already traded off all my league gear for currency in standard.
Seeing alot of new people in the thread, if you want a general outline of gear/gem links, and an alternative to RF this is what I run. I easily faceroll everything including shaper and t15 elder.

Intuitive Leap Jewel not shown

Cyclone APS 4.59 (jumps to 4.65 during our buff from recent crit) - Stays under 4.7 for 5 Disch./Second

Keep in mind that was done over 4 months and is the combination of leveling this exact build twice, you dont need max rolls to faceroll things, I just have been on this build for a good bit of time now.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 11, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
"
Bigschwang wrote:
Has anyone considered trying this with Avatar of fire as a Chieftain in 3.2? Thoughts? Without Elemental Equilibrium.

Just by looking at this idea Chieftan is around 75% less dmg. You loose 25% of your dmg output as you can deal only fire dmg with AoF and than you have less endurance charges and chance to have them on max. That 10% fire penetration compared to 50% EE is a joke.

A bit higher DPS build than Jugg is Templar, but its slightly less tanky.

Close in terms of DPS but still a bit less tanky is Scion Templar/Elementalist and pure Elementalist (witch).

Pure Berserker might work as well but again - less tanky.

Some fancy crit versions of Pathfinder might also work.

Those are current options that I would consider to build mjolner around.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 11, 2018, 1:25:38 AM
Man what is going on with those Voll prices...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info