[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
lumpsumhero wrote:
"
You need an Enlighten Gem

Does it have to be lvl 2 or higher? What if I just use lvl 1?

Nothing happens, to reduce the multiplier by enough to fit all 3 in you need it leveled.

An easy solution while you level and aqquire wealth is to just run purity of lightning and ice, you get 1 free max fire resistance from the skill tree so myself personally when 1st starting a league I run those 2 and simply carry 40 fire resistance on my gear until I can afford atleast a lv3 enlighten.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 10, 2018, 2:38:18 AM
I've been using this build. it was great. too much fun. until... when i pick up Diamond Shrine that give all hits are critical strike. seems i don't do damage and discharge hardly to trigger then make me less life leech. can anyone explain what happened? and how to solve this problem?
"
xmusicsekai wrote:
I've been using this build. it was great. too much fun. until... when i pick up Diamond Shrine that give all hits are critical strike. seems i don't do damage and discharge hardly to trigger then make me less life leech. can anyone explain what happened? and how to solve this problem?

With 100% crit chance from that shrine = 0 power charge generation and basically build stops working. Avoid that shrine.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 10, 2018, 6:53:48 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:

With 100% crit chance from that shrine = 0 power charge generation and basically build stops working. Avoid that shrine.

ah i see. that's the main problem. sometimes uber lab give me diamond shrine buff via darkshrine which is cannot be avoided. so what ring i should swap at that time?
"
xmusicsekai wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

ah i see. that's the main problem. sometimes uber lab give me diamond shrine buff via darkshrine which is cannot be avoided. so what ring i should swap at that time?

You cannot swap that ring... without that ring build doesnt work. Skip those shrines.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
xmusicsekai wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:

You can right click to the buff icon to disable it.
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Just a tip that I recieved in-game from one of the builds followers:

Lvl 1 CWDT - lvl 8/20 BV - 20/20 COH - 20/20 Curse of choice.

Now we can drop vengance setup and add secound CWDT setup with ic and golem or smtg.

And vs boss we have perma high lvl curse with increased effect going.

I either dont understand this, or this is only if you want to swap RF for any CWDT trigger-able (non curse) spell.

Right now I got these setups:

1st: Vengance - Curse on hit - Elemental weakness (any curse) - RF
&
2nd: CWDT - IC - Inc.Duration - BV

If you prefer a CWDT golem (or anything else (not a curse) casted by CWDT like phaserun) you can put this into the 2nd setup instead of BV, put the BV in 1st setup instead of RF, and exchange Vengance for CWDT.

But then you wont have RF. Or get RF casted by the 1st CWDT (if this works).

Another question:

is it possible to exchange Cyclone for any other spell? Molten-/Lightning Strike are attacking too slow think. Any other attacks that are faster?
Last edited by Ionlyplaynude on Mar 10, 2018, 9:47:00 AM
"
Ionlyplaynude wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Just a tip that I recieved in-game from one of the builds followers:

Lvl 1 CWDT - lvl 8/20 BV - 20/20 COH - 20/20 Curse of choice.

Now we can drop vengance setup and add secound CWDT setup with ic and golem or smtg.

And vs boss we have perma high lvl curse with increased effect going.

I either dont understand this, or this is only if you want to swap RF for any CWDT trigger-able (non curse) spell.

Right now I got these setups:

1st: Vengance - Curse on hit - Elemental weakness (any curse) - RF
&
2nd: CWDT - IC - Inc.Duration - BV

If you prefer a CWDT golem (or anything else (not a curse) casted by CWDT like phaserun) you can put this into the 2nd setup instead of BV, put the BV in 1st setup instead of RF, and exchange Vengance for CWDT.

But then you wont have RF. Or get RF casted by the 1st CWDT (if this works).

Another question:

is it possible to exchange Cyclone for any other spell? Molten-/Lightning Strike are attacking too slow think. Any other attacks that are faster?

Many of us in the thread dont run RF, we use that 4 link for our curse setup which is typically vengeance+curse on hit+elemental weakness+enfeeble, however what Rico posted the other day absoultely works too its simply a personal prefrence.

If your looking for a molten strike/LS version you should try his Templar version out, the links at the top of page 1.
JCOH35, I didn't understand the 2 CWDT that Rico talked about.

1 - 1 CWDT, 3 IC, 8 BD, 20 Increased Duration
2 - ?
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Mar 10, 2018, 4:20:06 PM
the league is starting to get frustrating already. i hit 75, still havent had a map higher than T4 drop, currency drop rates are making it hard for me to save up for volls, i have 2/8 cards(i could buy a 3rd but I dont see the point right now,i'd rather sit on the chaos). at this rate I'll be level 80+ before i even start yellow maps, assuming i even get any to drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info