[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

@Dragonsfire73 What I would do in your place with +1 curse:

1) Use ele weakness repentence for a little bit extra dps and high lvl enfeeble curse on hit setup for extra defence.

2) Balance my fire and light resistances to be both higher than my cold but equal at the same time like 90/80/90 this way Oak will provide dps boost where you need it and extra protection on cold - usefull vs Shaper.

3) Use inyas with regen for extra defence, it is helpluff especially vs slow effects cast by Elders when you cannot attack them fast to recover life through kingsguard.

4) use any way possible (jewels, good rolled rares) to reach 6k+ life pool.

5) Use double phys to ele damage taken watchers eye.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 9, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
hello guys, which one is better right now? scold's or devoto? I mean with scold we proc charges and even the vengeance too, its so fun to play
Just reset my old marauder passives into this Juggernaut Mjolnir Discharge. Grab some ready gears from my stash and it's fun to play. Easy shaper.

My current eq:
Spoiler
Hey guys, in bestiary works well. Currently lvl 91. No Elder Jewel, no Boots ench, 18\20 supports.
Deathless Shaper and Uber, sure Shaper is a faceroll, like vaals and trio, uber seems little bit harder but with good flask using viable to tanking her sh@t.

Gear

And a want to say about obtaining 6l kingsguard (sry if you talk about this before). I dont like to play "Fusing game" and i trying to chance it. Because Kingsguard is a trash tier unique i tried to chance him, 3 times on stndart and one in this league. For each chest i spent around 80-120 chances\scours. In my opinion it seems good especially at the league start.

Anyway thank you Riko for supporting Mjolner builds.
80-120 chances/scours are worth a small fortune at the start of a league though, you can buy a high life/armor roll kingsguard for 1c and just 5 link it with a prophecy (20c early on), the 6th link is 100% luxury and only used for culling strike or additional accuracy, dont concern yourself with a 6L until all your other stuff is set.

Nice to see more people enjoying the build, ive been saying the same thing for about 5 months now. Its an amazing build, so comfortable being able to facetank everything with 1 button. No need to micro-magae flasks either if you dont want to, I just run a quicksilver on middle mouse and a wise oaks.

*traded off my league stuff already, please disregard*
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 9, 2018, 6:06:05 PM
I have a little bit of a strange question here compared to some of the mechanical stuff. In the process of recoloring my kingsguard, I had it come up 5G1B. I thought this was odd so I checked the vorici calc and it says if you were trying to achieve those colors, it would take about 9000 chromes. But would anyone want those colors? Debating if it's worth buying another one and putting this one back on the market. Thoughts?
I have a few questions.
1) How come my discharge doesn't turn red like yours? Mine just turns blue.
2) I've tried using all 3 purities, but I can only use two at a time. Is there something I'm missing? Like reduced mana reservation nodes? I dont know why I cant use all 3
Discharge is red for endurance charges and blue for power charges, depends on which was the highest when spent.
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Mar 9, 2018, 10:32:35 PM
"
lumpsumhero wrote:
I have a few questions.
1) How come my discharge doesn't turn red like yours? Mine just turns blue.
2) I've tried using all 3 purities, but I can only use two at a time. Is there something I'm missing? Like reduced mana reservation nodes? I dont know why I cant use all 3

You need an Enlighten Gem linked with the purities, such as;

You can get away with a lv 3 but you wont have much mana to cast your golem, but its managable until down the road when you get a lv4.
"
You need an Enlighten Gem

Does it have to be lvl 2 or higher? What if I just use lvl 1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info