[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

its not that character. i found it easier to just make a new jugg, its "donttouchmynoodle" if you look at my account. I got the build up and running a couple maps tier 1-3. not massive damage by any means but I feel invincible
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
its not that character. i found it easier to just make a new jugg, its "donttouchmynoodle" if you look at my account. I got the build up and running a couple maps tier 1-3. not massive damage by any means but I feel invincible

Ya looks good, id say farm 25c as hard and fast as you can. Buy The Jewellers Touch prophecy so you can auto 5 link that chest and get life gain on hit in there so you can free up your mjolner sockets, you really want discharge/elemental focus/controlled destruction in there for mapping.

After tht body is 5 linked start on your voll cards.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 8, 2018, 8:51:51 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Ya looks good, id say farm 25c as hard and fast as you can. Buy The Jewellers Touch prophecy so you can auto 5 link that chest and get life gain on hit in there so you can free up your mjolner sockets, you really want discharge/elemental focus/controlled destruction in there for mapping.

I've mostly been trying to follow the first post in the build about starting out. I could afford to 5l my chest piece right now if I wanted, I'm sitting on 63c, I was just saving for volls already.

so you think I should 5l the kingsguard, do cyclone > faster attacks > blood magic > fortify > life gain on hit?

then swap my weapon to the gems you mentioned? will that be noticeably stronger at this point you think?
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Just a tip that I recieved in-game from one of the builds followers:

Lvl 1 CWDT - lvl 8/20 BV - 20/20 COH - 20/20 Curse of choice.

Now we can drop vengance setup and add secound CWDT setup with ic and golem or smtg.

And vs boss we have perma high lvl curse with increased effect going.

Can you make a Path of Building build with those 2 CWDT setups? I'm not sure I understood it correctly.
can i use it with molten strike or does it need to be cyclone? deaths doors not the boots anymore post or message me thank you
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Man, since we had free resets on all our characters I messed around and respecd my Ranger to Raider with this build (you can view Peekaboom's tree) and it was pretty crazy.

I was just zipping through maps with phasing and onslaught, the only downside was too much attack speed, I get so many attack speed buffs its really hard to stay under 4.7aps for 5 discharges per second. It was pretty fun though to try out.
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
can i use it with molten strike or does it need to be cyclone? deaths doors not the boots anymore post or message me thank you

If you want to use molten strike youd prolly be better off trying his Templar version, the links at the top of page 1. Deaths Door arent the go to boots here, its Inya's Ephinay.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

I've mostly been trying to follow the first post in the build about starting out. I could afford to 5l my chest piece right now if I wanted, I'm sitting on 63c, I was just saving for volls already.

so you think I should 5l the kingsguard, do cyclone > faster attacks > blood magic > fortify > life gain on hit?

then swap my weapon to the gems you mentioned? will that be noticeably stronger at this point you think?

Mind the colors if u plan to go 5l kingsguard first on a tight budged. You need 2 green 3 red, might eat some chroms on a 5link chest.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Ya its still difficult coloring it even though its only 2 greens, the last 1 I did on beastiary took me a good 400+ chromes.

(watch your aps too if you are like some of us sitting on 4.6ish, with the new accuracy buff when we crit it bumps me up to 4.65 cyclone aps, dangerously close to the ceiling)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 9, 2018, 3:18:44 AM
Ok some questions for a balanced version. I want to be able to face tank all the guardians, and at least kill the shaper/elder if I pay attention to mechanics. Leveling to 95 max. I am probably going to stop leveling at 95.
For reference.
have multiple shaped heavy belts, unset rings, and twin(fire/cold) rings for crafting what I need.

First. Do I need to use fully maxed elemental weakness gem or enchant since I have Voll's +1 Curse?

I have multiple pairs of Repentance
One with Weakness (11). Should I use another set and use the Gem that is maxed?

Second. Is it worth the PITA to keep all my resists at 82% so I can use WiseOak
. Right now the issue is getting a ring with add cold damage and re-balancing my stats to make wise oak worth it.

Third. I have both of these Inya's, which is best to use for mapping vs Shaper/guardians/elder.
Enchant with Pen 10% elemental
Enchant with Regen 2% life

Last. Do you have a pastebin with an example of droping vengeance you mentioned previously?

"
RicoKGB wrote:
Just a tip that I recieved in-game from one of the builds followers:

Lvl 1 CWDT - lvl 8/20 BV - 20/20 COH - 20/20 Curse of choice.

Now we can drop vengance setup and add secound CWDT setup with ic and golem or smtg.

And vs boss we have perma high lvl curse with increased effect going.

As always thanks for the support everyone is providing in the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info