[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Hello,

I'm level 60 and I got "Intuitive Leap", should I follow the final tree or not ?

Thanks
"
ThecNiqueMan wrote:
Man what is going on with those Voll prices...

I thought theyd be skyhigh, looks like what, 14c per card atm? Thats only 4c more then week 1 when I grabbed my 8.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 11, 2018, 6:11:47 AM
"
IamFrench wrote:
Hello,

I'm level 60 and I got "Intuitive Leap", should I follow the final tree or not ?

Thanks

Ive switched to the final build as early as 61 before but you have to really skimp on all the life nodes and grab every single INT node in the tree to get your mjolner on that early, so theres no rush to use the leap jewel until you meet the STR/INT requirements.

Once you can actually equip the weapon though ya, leaps a good one to do 1st b/c the extra power and endurance charge are very important and the 3 life nodes are strong.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
IamFrench wrote:
Hello,

Thanks

Ive switched to the final build as early as 61 before but you have to really skimp on all the life nodes and grab every single INT node in the tree to get your mjolner on that early, so theres no rush to use the leap jewel until you meet the STR/INT requirements.

Once you can actually equip the weapon though ya, leaps a good one to do 1st b/c the extra power and endurance charge are very important and the 3 life nodes are strong.

Thanks !
What do you put as the last gem in the 4-link curse on hit one?

I opted for curseonhit-enfeeble-flame golem (no where else to put it/no socket on ring or 6th socket for kingsguard) - vengeance. if I find a socket ring with life/cold attack/socket, what can I put in to replace flame golem?
"
lumpsumhero wrote:
What do you put as the last gem in the 4-link curse on hit one?

I opted for curseonhit-enfeeble-flame golem (no where else to put it/no socket on ring or 6th socket for kingsguard) - vengeance. if I find a socket ring with life/cold attack/socket, what can I put in to replace flame golem?

Personally I run an shaped unset ring for my flame golem and use the extra curse on hit socket for a 2nd curse, specifically enfeeble. This can be achieved with an +1 curse Volls or 3 skill points via whispering doom, either way is worth it.
Oh my god I didn't know that node existed!!!! that's huge
Ok I have the Witch Elementalist version up and running now thanks to some help from Rico.

It seems legit so far, being immune to all reflected elemental damage is really nice when rolling maps. I originally got fancy with my golems, I splurged and bought Lv21 Greater Multiple Projectiles, Lv21 Minion Damage and a lv4 Empower, hooked those up with my Lv21 Flame Golem and summoned an army of them.

They did a bit of damage but their AI is so bad and they are always 100 yards behind me so it just wasnt worth what I had to sacrifice gem slot wise to go that extreme. I settled on just linking the Lv4 Empower, regardless of what they do I still get a 60% damage buff for having all 3 out plus an enhanced 21% damage buff from the flame golem.

The Pendulum of Destruction AoE is funny, you can tell when it clicks on b/c Discharge hits the whole screen basically.

In no way do I think anythings beating Juggernaut, im just bored, tried the Scion Ascendant version of this, it was underwhelming. This version seems like its atleast worth playing around with so far.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 12, 2018, 5:45:45 AM
How can I find/make 20% reduced cd belt?

Also, how to check my attacks per second on the cyclone?

And how to apply 2 curses at the same time?
Last edited by b0TEB on Mar 12, 2018, 7:17:46 AM
"
lumpsumhero wrote:
Oh my god ... that's huge

Bad puns aside ;)
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info