[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I run first uber lab yesterday and got this

RNG wants me to farb uber lab :)
"
b0TEB wrote:
How can I find/make 20% reduced cd belt?

Also, how to check my attacks per second on the cyclone?

And how to apply 2 curses at the same time?

Belt 2 options, if on Standard you can buy an old The Flow Untethered to get you started. Then shop around for an shaped i84+ shaped belt and craft it by hand, looking for high CDRS, life, STR etc.

2nd Curse can be achieved with additional curse corruption on Voll's Devotion, 3 skill points using the Whispering Doom node, or Windshriek Boots, those are the 3 viable options for us with the neck or node being the most practical.

To check cyclone aps go to character screen, click offence, now click cyclone in the list of skills, and look at attacks per second while cyclone in highlighted.
Rico, i love you !!!!!

Thanks for this build bro, it's just amazing !!!

Playing this game since start, first time i like it so much !!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!! ;)

edit : how many life is mandatory for begin uberlab farm ? actually have 5200 hp + 800 es
Last edited by nickn06 on Mar 12, 2018, 4:55:02 PM
"
nickn06 wrote:
Rico, i love you !!!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!! ;)

edit : how many life is mandatory for begin uberlab farm ? actually have 5200 hp + 800 es

4500 and everything is fine )
"
xxxAERO wrote:
"
nickn06 wrote:
Rico, i love you !!!!!

THANKS !!!!!!!! ;)

4500 and everything is fine )

I have 4400 and there is no problem.
I currently have a 78 Flicker Strike Juggernaut and im not new to this game but never done high end game etc.

Can i respec into Discharge Build or would it be better to level a new char? Also is this build good for "mid" expierienced players or do you have to be a "pro"

thanks and advance .<3
"
nds2 wrote:
I currently have a 78 Flicker Strike Juggernaut and im not new to this game but never done high end game etc.

Can i respec into Discharge Build or would it be better to level a new char? Also is this build good for "mid" expierienced players or do you have to be a "pro"

thanks and advance .<3

Its about as easy as you can get, the entire build can be played with 1 button literally as I have done for 5 months.

As far as the respec goes id say just orb of regret it but if you have no money and they are still pricey on league (was 1:1chaos when I quit that mess) you could relevel one, id rather respec it myself personally. I get sick of playing through the story over and over.
I might end up staying on Elementalist, man.....

The dps is insane and I really didnt lose what I thought it would in terms of tankiness. My regen is very close on both builds and on the Elementalist I get 0.5% elemental damage leeched.

I can actually get higher defenses then my juggernaut if I wanted to micro-manage a flame/stone/chaos golem but im too lazy to do that.

Between the consecutive 75% aoe and 75% dmg on pendulum, the 60% dmg buffs from golems and all the raw extra elemental and spell damage im really liking this spec atm.

I had to shuffle some things around in the skill tree to hit 4.5 cyclone aps though, and thats with all my 4 line double spell damage/attack speed/resist jewels so its definitely attack speed thirsty compared to Juggernaut when you run Culling Strike for your 6th link.

Liking it alot though, going to push it to 95 or so and see how I feel then.
What if I can't find a good shaper belt with at least 16% cooldown recovery? there are a lot bad ones in general with low tier stats, but the good ones are just way out of my reach because they cost all northward of 6ex. is it still mandatory? What if I just stack on attack speed. I dont think Ill have the wealth to get a shaped belt as good as that for a while. What is the minimum attack speed for cyclone without wearing the belt
Last edited by lumpsumhero on Mar 13, 2018, 1:12:20 AM
"
lumpsumhero wrote:
What if I can't find a good shaper belt with at least 16% cooldown recovery? there are a lot bad ones in general with low tier stats, but the good ones are just way out of my reach because they cost all northward of 6ex. is it still mandatory? What if I just stack on attack speed. I dont think Ill have the wealth to get a shaped belt as good as that for a while. What is the minimum attack speed for cyclone without wearing the belt

It doesnt matter how much attack speed you stack if you dont have CDR but I already told you the solution if your broke.

Just buy a "The Flow Untethered Cloth Belt" with atleast 16% CDRS, you can use that as a placeholder while you craft or shop for a better shaped one.

However if you dont have 4.5 cyclone aps it really isnt a priorty for you anyways, I played with 4 discharges a second for 3 months and easily did every map, guardian, shaper and red elder.

5/per second is just a nice luxury to work towards later on when you start min/maxing, dont obsess over it if your just starting out on the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info