[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Thanks man and my last question (i know i ask a lot) do i have max res. with this build?
As I see i only have 2 slots left for rares do i cap them with jewels?
Get the resistance from the auras and jewels. I also went to the lower jewel socket right in the middle at scion. There are resistance nodes around it.
Hey Rico. What do you think, if we drop Leap Slam (No rly need for me) and vengeance, then link:
Shield Charge - FA - CoH - EW. And in the shield: RF - Enhance - Golem. Sure Enhance give up to 24 inc spell damage, and flame golem boost dps also. With this option we can sure find the shield with +1 to gems for Enhance.
What do you think about this changes?
"
Doklol34 wrote:
Hey Rico. What do you think, if we drop Leap Slam (No rly need for me) and vengeance, then link:
Shield Charge - FA - CoH - EW. And in the shield: RF - Enhance - Golem. Sure Enhance give up to 24 inc spell damage, and flame golem boost dps also. With this option we can sure find the shield with +1 to gems for Enhance.
What do you think about this changes?

Nice idea. In terms of gems combinations everyone is free to experiment as long as this goals are met:

1) Have at least one CWDT - IC setup (can be 2L) - mandatory vs Minotaur and Spike Goliaths
2) Have at least one curse setup - can be via cwdt but it is better to use Curse on Hit for maximum curse effect
3) Have at least one CWDT - BV setup as BV generates additional power charges and have 25% chance to grant max power charges via Inyas
4) Have Shield charge - faster attack for mobility and dodging when needed
optional (but mandatory for Uber Lab): Have Leap Slam - Faster Attacks
optional: Golem
optional: RF

Now back to that Witch Elementalist Mjolner version topic...

Just putted it together on Standard and tested (did T14 Acid Lakes with dmg mods, breaches and beyond, T15 Reef with crazy dmg mods, did full Uber Lab run, T14 Colosseum with monster life, monster resistances, boss life, boss dmg, all deathless) and what can I say is that it simply works quite good.

Now for me personally dmg on Witch version isnt substantialy higher than Jugg, it is very close. Survivability is on pair, which is great, but advantages are in Quality of Life.

First of all golem's buffs: cannot be chilled, cannot be frozen, cannot be shocked, cannot be ignited. This is huge. Both defensively (hi Dominus) and in terms of QoL (area has burning/shocking/chilled ground, ground effects from certain bosses/exiles - no problem bro!, no problem).

At the same time those golems provide what this build is lacking otherwise: attack speed and accuracy. About 16% increased attack speed with Light Golem and about 50% (!) increased accuracy with Ice golem. Flame Golem can be exchanged (at a cost of about ~35% dmg increase) for more life regen (180+ per sec with Stone golem) or phys reduction (+7% with Chaos golem) for even more tankiness. Also use this with Witch version:

This jewel, together with Elementalist Ascendancy basicaly is a 2x multiplier to golems buffs. With this we can take any golem lvl 20/21 and multiply it's buffs by 2. So in our case 3 golems via Elementalist Ascendancy with this jewel provides: 100% dmg increase (20% per golem + 40% from flame golem), 18% attack spead increase and 58% increased accuracy...

Ofc we can go full primordial to increased our golems strenght and have 5 golems in total... Thats 4 jewel sockets taken but might be worth it.

And theres that crazy 75% increased AoE for 5 sec every 10 sec. I can run with Conc Effect in Mjolner all the time and my clear speed wont suffer. But this also provides inc AoE for Cyclone (hit radius) and Blade Vortex, yes. CWDT - BV - CoH - EW works beautifully with this. More reliable and effective than vengence version on Jugg.

And we have ele reflect immunity on top of all of that. Every map can be done via "alch & go" procedure.

Shame that this global 0.5 elemental dmg leech is not applied to mana as well as there would be life/MoM version possible.

If anyone is intrested in Witch/Elementalist version pm me or JCOH35 (or you can review/plug into PoB my standard char - Creatine). Gear is basically the same, tree almost the same, some minor changes in sockets to support golem's buffs.

Also JCOH35 if u want - feel free to create your own guide on Witch version in Witch forums. I dont have time to support additional threads. Just saying.

(and GOD I love Elementalist's Avatar)
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 13, 2018, 1:50:51 PM
Yep i think it seeems much better to use EW with CoH and SC. Sure we can clear all the trash with one shield charge click, plus we apply curse before hit with first discharge. We get the 20\20 Curse with 10% inc effect and don't need corrupted gloves with EW curse. Also we have some damage boost bonus with Rf and increased golem life. I go to buy Enhance.
i finaly got all the eq. and did some maps.
And i think my Dmg is quite low am i doing something wrong?
Can u check my profile pls? Ignore the jewels in the tree I messed up with the resistances.
"
nds2 wrote:
i finaly got all the eq. and did some maps.
And i think my Dmg is quite low am i doing something wrong?
Can u check my profile pls? Ignore the jewels in the tree I messed up with the resistances.

You're on a good path but you need to upgrade several things. First of all - final passive tree with Intuitive Leap. This will free up passive points so you can grab remaining +2 endurance charges from tree and more life faster.

After that you need to lvl up your gems (especially Discharge) and work on your jewels. You need total of about 500+ spell dmg increase from all the tree and gear and jewels. Now you have around 300. Last ascendancy from Uber Lab will help with that as well but mostly - good jewels.

Oh and one more thing - wheres your Arcane Surge setup on switch ? :P
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Thanks man :D

Ohh i totaly forgot that...will add it after the jewels :P
Do you mean with level my gems the quality?
Hey folks,

i got two 5L Kingsguards for sale.
One 6S, the other 5S.
Good and okay rolls.
Would rather have them sold to one of you folks who follow this build.
PM me if you are interested.

PS: this build f***ing pwns! Played it last league and was blown by the mechanical setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info