How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
de99ial wrote:
Desert 8 mod dual boss map.

Useless to me...

But i wonder if among this junk there is something usefull

Spoiler

Varunastra is a top tier sword man. Go make something "x crit" with it.

Right side crit clusters on that sword are pretty bonkers.

@doomstryver, nah i have 3 characters currently and they are all "functioning" and waiting on a specific drop.

My raider on a ngahamu axe drop and my trickster on a pair of snakebite gloves and then i will respec and turn those characters in new builds.

And my necromancer doesn't need anything specific so i'm just running maps with it until one of those things drops.

Only thing worth exalt slamming would be

But if i brick on the roll and i lose the life it will be difficult. Insanity essences don't really come cheap in SSF and this is my best roll out of 4 insanity amulet crafts.

Maybe later on when i turn my spark trickster into the cyclone character it wants to be :) and i need some specific stuff. Or for my flicker strike raider that really wants to find out how ngahamu molten burst prox works with flicker strike and the ascendancy proq's.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Second ARK... also in a Zana Daily.

Became impatient and ripped as a result.
Finally got 24 challenges done with my second SRS character (this time life with Blood Magic crafted staff). That same SRS is also my highest level character this league at level 91.

SRS gear:
Spoiler
Kek accidentally sold an axe.

220-430 phys/1.2 aps/16-124 light dps.

Cleaning out stash to give it a place, sold it with the gear i took out to make room, le facepalm.

Good times :)

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : rip three xoph breach stones = 0 blessings. back to farming breach :D

3 xops = 2x bow / 0 blessings
3x esh = 1x claw / 2x blessing
3x thull = 2x wand/ 3x blessing
1x ull-netol = bricked :D
Last edited by Boem on Apr 21, 2017, 12:04:17 PM
"
Boem wrote:

Varunastra is a top tier sword man. Go make something "x crit" with it.

I thought so. Ive seen other showing it so i thought that it is valuable, however i dont really know prices.

Also those staffs i have are pretty usefull for some builds i pursume.

Shame we dont have this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1888469
Did uber lab Ascendancy on bow today. Even though I geared vs traps it was nasty. No bow for lab. Except for Blink Arrow. Used this instead:

Not sure where to put the 2 last points. Caustic Arrow + Pierce + Return(?) vs Caustic + Chain + Return(craft). Not using Caustic yet though. Need to experiment first.

Also want some enchants yet. Running uber lab (with main) on a day (today) with "too many" dangerous trap layouts is not fun. Thinking about making a dedicated lab runner just to get those enchantments. One which can ignore those traps and just walk through even if I dont have full knowledge of the trap layout.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Caustic Arrow + Pierce + Return(?) vs Caustic + Chain + Return(craft)

Are you trying to use CA like a main attack skill instead of a "poison soup delivery system"?

I tried that in.. perandus i think, and it wasnt much fun. The projectiles stop moving where your cursor is and explode there, so you'll always have to at least put your cursor behind mobs so they'll get hit by the arrow at all. It made for a very, very clunky playstyle.

I'd advise using some other main attack skill with added chaos/poison instead.

Split arrow, t-shot and the like are all much more fun to play in the end.

If you want to focus on the DoT from the arrow instead, it scales of both chaos, AoE damage and proj. damage, so the best supports would be pierce, conc effect, slower proj, void manipulation and rapid decay, in no particular order.

Chain is rather bad, because all it does is make more caustic clouds that dont stack, while also lowering damage. If you want more coverage, inc aoe would be better.
"
Cataca wrote:
Spoiler
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Caustic Arrow + Pierce + Return(?) vs Caustic + Chain + Return(craft)

Are you trying to use CA like a main attack skill instead of a "poison soup delivery system"?

I tried that in.. perandus i think, and it wasnt much fun. The projectiles stop moving where your cursor is and explode there, so you'll always have to at least put your cursor behind mobs so they'll get hit by the arrow at all. It made for a very, very clunky playstyle.

I'd advise using some other main attack skill with added chaos/poison instead.

Split arrow, t-shot and the like are all much more fun to play in the end.

If you want to focus on the DoT from the arrow instead, it scales of both chaos, AoE damage and proj. damage, so the best supports would be pierce, conc effect, slower proj, void manipulation and rapid decay, in no particular order.

Chain is rather bad, because all it does is make more caustic clouds that dont stack, while also lowering damage. If you want more coverage, inc aoe would be better.

Plan is to craft a +3 bow (and Vaal quivers until success) and scale the cloud damage. What I am unsure yet:

Tora craft "Attack Projectiles Return to You after hitting targets": How does it work with CA? Is it useful? I currently have no idea. Deadeye Ascendancy gets a similar thing. But I dont know if this works with CA at all.

How useful are chain/pierce? What I mean here: Is chain or pierce better? Because I can get either one from Ascendancy. I know (past experience) that pierce is better than no pierce with CA. But I dont know (yet) how the chain works in practice. Can probably experiment with 'Roth' bow to find out though. No Divine + 10x Regret cost - unlike the previous question...

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Well that just happened, one divine later and i think it's near perfect.

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info